New Mexico Javalina

CAM_D

FNG
Drew the JAV-2-101 tag in NM this year. First time hunting javelina. Was fortunate to kill one the first day. Happy to share where I found javelina if anyone draws the units 23-27 tag.
My 10 year old has the tag starting 2/1. Shoot me a PM if you can! We saw some on the border of 16 and 22 when he had his deer hunt in November, and I’ve killed them during the archery season in unit 25, but it wasn’t easy locating them.

My 10 year old has the tag starting 2/1. Shoot me a PM if you can! We saw some on the border of 16 and 22 when he had his deer hunt in November, and I’ve killed them during the archery season in unit 25, but it wasn’t easy locating them.
Unfortunately I cannot send you a PM. I am a new member and haven't hit the 10 post minimum the forum requires for enabling the PM option. If you're an Instagram user I can message you there. My handle is wildlife.duke. Otherwise, I can post the info in this thread.

CAM_D

FNG
Unfortunately I cannot send you a PM. I am a new member and haven't hit the 10 post minimum the forum requires for enabling the PM option. If you're an Instagram user I can message you there. My handle is wildlife.duke. Otherwise, I can post the info in this thread.
Sent you a PM to see if it works that way.

I am looking into trying to draw a tag as well as the OTC hunt. I would really like to hunt 29,30 so I can scout for a hopeful aoudad hunt at the same time. If anyone feels like sharing some tips or pointers I wouldn't be upset.

Drew the JAV-2-101 tag in NM this year. First time hunting javelina. Was fortunate to kill one the first day. Happy to share where I found javelina if anyone draws the units 23-27 tag.
I drew that tag! Haven’t been able to go yet due to family emergency, but hoping to get out within the next couple of days. Would love to have your insight!