New Optics Day - Swaro Spotter/Binos

1jeds

FNG
I think I'll be eating ramen for a bit......I pulled the trigger and upgraded to a Swaro ATS 65 / NL Pure 12x42 combo. I read through a lot of reviews and comments here, the indirect input was much appreciated. I went back and forth on the 10x42 ELs which make much more financial sense, but I eventually landed on the 12x42 NL Pures to bridge the gap and they can double as mid-range on a tripod. I opted for an Aziak ring in the meantime.

I'm now local to the mountain west and will be doing many more trips as DIY backpack, and I wanted to ditch relying on guides with their gear. I also wanted something that I could use for a long time, and hold a strong resale value if I ever have the need to sell. I'm upgrading from a Maven setup, so I'm sure I will be blown away once I get these in the field soon.

Swaro.jpg

I think I'll be eating ramen for a bit......I pulled the trigger and upgraded to a Swaro ATS 65 / NL Pure 12x42 combo. I read through a lot of reviews and comments here, the indirect input was much appreciated. I went back and forth on the 10x42 ELs which make much more financial sense, but I eventually landed on the 12x42 NL Pures to bridge the gap and they can double as mid-range on a tripod. I opted for an Aziak ring in the meantime.

I'm now local to the mountain west and will be doing many more trips as DIY backpack, and I wanted to ditch relying on guides with their gear. I also wanted something that I could use for a long time, and hold a strong resale value if I ever have the need to sell. I'm upgrading from a Maven setup, so I'm sure I will be blown away once I get these in the field soon.

View attachment 671031
Dang you ain’t joking about eating ramen. I’m getting close to getting my first Swaro spotter… not even NL pures and I’m basically just eating dust from the floor vents to save money 😂😂😂

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up an ATX with 85mm objective last fall. Absolute game changer and I won’t go back. You definitely won’t regret it!