New SWFA scopes!!!

Sandstrom

WKR
Wondering what is going on at SWFA!!
IMG_0973.jpeg
Looks like they have changed their website around and are hyping new stuff coming in 2024!!!
Also looks like they are not taking back orders on the site for the popular scopes, got rid of the sample list, and you can only put it on your wish list??
Will they be introducing new stuff at SHOT show???
Is the scope that is covered and not displayed in a few photos on here one of their prototypes sent out for testing???
Are they going to make a few modern changes that would be greatly appreciated (zero stop and capped windage!!!!)???

Any info or other conspiracy theories would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ryan

ElPollo

WKR
Wondering what is going on at SWFA!!
View attachment 638569
Looks like they have changed their website around and are hyping new stuff coming in 2024!!!
Also looks like they are not taking back orders on the site for the popular scopes, got rid of the sample list, and you can only put it on your wish list??
Will they be introducing new stuff at SHOT show???
Is the scope that is covered and not displayed in a few photos on here one of their prototypes sent out for testing???
Are they going to make a few modern changes that would be greatly appreciated (zero stop and capped windage!!!!)???

Any info or other conspiracy theories would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ryan
Swappable turrets, zero stop, bullshit PRS Xmas tree reticle. See link below.

Reactions: OMB

Tullis94

WKR
It will be interesting to see if the updated versions are as reliable as the old ones. I hope so.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Looking forward to them sending multiples of their factory production models to Rokslide for testing and evaluation.

Gonna be interesting to see if their engineering, manufacturing and design changes meet users expectations.

Choupique

WKR
Probably more expensive, less durable, trashier reticle and better glass.

I hate myself for not buying a couple 3-9's and 6's in 2022 black Friday sale.

Axlrod

WKR
The new ones will only meet vortex standards from now on. But they will also have a great warranty, and be $20 less!

KenLee

WKR
New glass is being upgraded! They’re using recycled glass Coca Cola bottles! Expect a big improvement over their previous models!
Agreed, the glass is sad. Fanboys love em though. I have 2 that I shoot paper with to see if the gun is worthy of a decent hunting scope. 6x and 10x.

Last edited: