SWFA Wait Times

ThatDUDE

WKR
I was wondering what people’s current wait times are for backordered SWFA scopes. I am thinking of backordering a couple 3-9’s but I want to have an idea if they will be here before next hunting season. From a couple of posts I have seen SWFA isn’t giving any ETA’s on backorders.

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a SWFA 3-9 here on the classifieds, so keep an eye out for that. They come up from time to time.

When I've back ordered from SWFA your credit card will show a pending charge, but then they reverse it. They won't charge your credit card until they ship the scope. It doesn't hurt to jump in line for the 3-9 and see when it arrives.

The wait time for the 6x MQ has been a lot less, just a few months typically. Also if you call Wendy (972-617-7056) she may be able to tell you the lead time for the 6x MQ, even though they haven't been able to give one for the 3-9. You could back order both and use the 6x MQ until the 3-9 shows up.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Keep your eyes open, last year they just all of the sudden had them for sale on the website. I snagged a few of them. Now my 6x scopes collect dust.

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
Now my 6x scopes collect dust.
Are they MQ or MOA? I bet there are guys on here who would buy them from you. There are always WTB ads for SWFAs. I have both the 3-9 and 6x MQ and am enjoying the confidence that comes from a sighting system that holds zero, has repeatable dialing, and a practical reticle.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Are they MQ or MOA? I bet there are guys on here who would buy them from you. There are always WTB ads for SWFAs. I have both the 3-9 and 6x MQ and am enjoying the confidence that comes from a sighting system that holds zero, has repeatable dialing, and a practical reticle.
They are MQ but I’m not trying to sell them.

who really knows because everytime I call and ask for estimated shipment delivery dates they don’t have an answer for me. Either way that’s all I use are the 3-9 & 6x.. worth the wait just keep watching classified in the mean time I guess.

matthewmt

WKR
I have x6 and 3-9 on BO. I have 1 x6 moa and have been shooting it a lot. Tracking has been 100% I hit 3/4 @ 1000 at end of day yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk