New to me Swarovski ATS 65 with no lens covers, what to do?

Baerren

FNG
Like title says, just got used swaro ats 65 with no lens covers. Should I get replacement covers or soc?

MK machine makes front flip-ups......

IMG_7245.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7236.JPG

CorbLand

WKR
You gotta call and order. If they try telling you that you have to pay a 'custon' fee, tell them I already paid it and they should have the file for both the 65 and 80....
Thanks. Do you recall how much they are? I have been looking for something like this for years.

BBob

WKR
I have a SOC on a single scope and yeah it works but it’s not ideal. I bought it when the S series were first released so there wasn’t any alternative at the time. I also want/need to come up with ocular covers that won’t fall off like the factory rubber. I’ll have to check McMaster for some plastic or rubber caps.

CorbLand

WKR
I have a SOC on a single scope and yeah it works but it’s not ideal. I bought it when the S series were first released so there wasn’t any alternative at the time. I also want/need to come up with ocular covers that won’t fall off like the factory rubber. I’ll have to check McMaster for some plastic or rubber caps.
The snap on my SOC is really stiff and hard to get on and off. It would be nice to have something that can be done with the flip of a finger. I also dont like how the SOC covers a large amount of the focus wheel.

I bought the magview digiscope adapter, so I have a cover for the ocular.

I would like to find some flip up caps for my 15s as well. I pack those on a tripod a lot but it sucks when its windy/raining and they get dirty. I have been using a shower cap to cover them and that works but its loud when your taking it off.

BBob

WKR
I have been using a shower cap to cover them and that works but its loud when your taking it off.
Rick Young Outdoors/RYO makes shower cap style covers that aren’t loud.

Gray Wolf Woolens makes a wool one that has an elastic chest strap so it can stay on your chest and hold binoculars to your chest when it’s over them.

CorbLand

WKR
Rick Young Outdoors/RYO makes shower cap style covers that aren’t loud.

Gray Wolf Woolens makes a wool one that has an elastic chest strap so it can stay on your chest and hold binoculars to your chest when it’s over them.
How the hell have I missed all of this stuff? I have also been looking for something like that for years too.