NHL Playoffs posts

hoyt-guy

Lil-Rokslider
The Foligno call completely dismantled the Wild last night in my opinion. The refs have been terrible in this series. They also missed a high stick by Suter (I believe it was him) which lead to another goal for Dallas:mad: So sick of these MN sports franchises that can never get out of the first round...

Wild fan but per the NHL rules the foligno hit was a penalty but it should have not ben a major & game. Yes the refs have been garbage across all the playoffs. The Wild special teams have been complete trash so it can't all be the stripes' fault. Dallas only scored once on the 5 minute PP and we didn't score or even have any good chances in 6 minutes of power play in the 2nd period. Foligno has been the hearbeat of this team and without him last night they didnt stand a chance!

The MN kid oettinger is playing great
Dallas Special Teams incredible top 5 in NHL in PK & PP
Wild special teams Trash
Erikksson Ek not playing (our best penalty killer and one of the best defensive centers in the league)
Basically zero goal production from BOLDY & KAPRIZOV

WCB

WKR
The NHL is being completely gutted for the sake of trying to appeal to the masses. I get it they need to make money but it is turning into the NBA as far as contact. During the regular season missing calls or "protecting" players a bit tighter is fine so teams can make it through a long season relatively healthy. Once playoffs start the whistles need to be put away barring intentional or egregious acts.

Bring back some clutch and grab smash mouth playoff hockey. Every game used to seem like a Finals game and now they are pathetic for the most part to watch.

So sick of these MN sports franchises that can never get out of the first round...
It's for the best. The inevitable MN choke just becomes more painful the deeper into the post season it happens. Luckily for me, the only team I ever got on board with is the Twins. So I just have to deal with watching them win the division this year to get swept by the Yankees in the first round. That's all the pain I can handle.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
See if the bruins can break the curse, at least for the next round. I am hoping my avs will survive tommorow. Without Landeskog and Nishchushin (spelling I am sure) not a lot of hope for later rounds. Those two are a big chunk of salary, points, and ice time. (interesting off season). Still really talented. Fun watching 29 play pissed and Cale is "almost" bobby orr reincarnated. (can't go there yet. I am an old timer and Mr. Orr to me is the best hockey player ever to plat the game. Hockey is still fun to watch!

OP
Cant hit em
Dam what some game 7’s , cant wait for tomorrows. I dont have a dog in the fight but these series have been awesome to watch.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Boy did the B's gas it. Up 3-1 and lose the series is unforgivable.

The B's should have steamrolled the Panthers but it just goes to show nothing is for certain in the postseason.

The Kraken were heavy underdogs Sunday like the Panthers and they won too.

Eddie

Uneventful typical 1st round exit by the wild. They looked like a dominant force in games 3 and 4 and then were ugly for the rest of the series. Wonder if Kirill was still hurting pretty bad to be held to just 1 point in 6 games. Dallas was definitely the better team.

Wow on bruins and avs falling in game 7s yesterday! Pretty wide open now.

gabenzeke

WKR
The President's trophy curse is alive and well. Love a good upset.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk