NHL Playoffs posts

OP
Cant hit em
Avalanche looking poised to finally make a deep run. When Nathan MacKinnon has the puck he looks like he is skating around a bunch of pee-wee players. His speed is unmatched. The team is legitimately 4 lines deep and if goaltending holds up it could be a cup year.

This has been the story the last 2 years and they shit the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wellsdw

WKR
went to the Carolina-Boston game 2 in Raleigh last week. Absolute mad house! Never experienced playoff hockey live. Pulling for bruins, but gonna be aTough series.

On a side note Im sure everyone here is a Marchand fan……..apparently him and miller are huge bowhunters, and own an hunting clothing company.

I’m sure some will have fun with this

Seeknelk

WKR
went to the Carolina-Boston game 2 in Raleigh last week. Absolute mad house! Never experienced playoff hockey live. Pulling for bruins, but gonna be aTough series.

On a side note Im sure everyone here is a Marchand fan……..apparently him and miller are huge bowhunters, and own an hunting clothing company.

I’m sure some will have fun with this
You probably know but ,Marchand was on Eastman's elevated chatting with Barney not long ago.

Pn8hall

WKR
Leafs stepped up and pulled out the win tonight. Big win for them. Dont get me wrong I am rooting for Tampa in that series with my hometown boy Maroon but good win for them

Big win for the Blues last night!
yes it was. Still ridiculous that 2 of the 3 best teams in west have to face each other in the first round of the playoffs. Hope evanson changes some things up Thursday and starts talbot instead of flower. Can't stand watching flower be out a position flopping around half the game.

Pn8hall

WKR
Blues pulled out the series win against Wild and now on to the AVs! It will be a tough series without a doubt. The AVs are just so damn fast with lots of talent.

Pn8hall

WKR
You spoke too soon :cry:
Well that was Mondays game and they smoked them that game. Crazy they blew it since then. Rangers stepped it up after that. Game 7 should be awesome. Playoff hockey is so fun to watch! I got no skin in that matchup regardless. I am rooting for The Blues!! Avs probably have the edge though.