NL pure or maven b1?

I am looking into buying one of these two in 8 power. I was wondering if anyone had experience with these two compared side by side? I can get mavens at 10 percent off. Is there a way to get 10 percent off Swarovski? Thanks

BigDog00

WKR
I've got very limited time with the NL's and no time with Maven. If you've got the money, go with Swaro. At the very least go look at the Swaro's in person. I was blown away with the pair I looked through and I'm running SLC's. From what I've read the Maven's are good, but they aren't Swarovski.

You could pick up a pair of SLC's as well, just a thought.

Edit: I think you can get 10% off optics through Black Ovis and S&S archery using the rokslide discount

chicoredneck

Lil-Rokslider
I have a NL 10x42. The optics are pretty incredible. There is almost no distortion (I can’t see any), color rendition is as close to true as any binoculars I have ever used and they are clear all the way to the edge. The nicest optics I have used. The only gripe I have about them is under certain lighting conditions the image can glare. I own SLC, Zeiss Victory SF, and Leica Geovids as well. The Zeiss is very close to the NLs, but doesn’t have as wide a field of view and the color isn’t quite as rich, however I haven’t had issues with glare with them.

elkguide

WKR
I am a Swarovski fanboy! I have a pair of SLCs, ELs and Kahles all in 10X42. My spotter is a Maven S1a. The Swarovskis are definitely a step up. I would compare the Maven to the Swaro ATS spotter. I haven't stepped up to a pair of NLs (yet) but they are an incredible glass. They give the clearest and cleanest view TO MY EYES of any glass that I have looked through. If you are making a lifetime investment, without a doubt go Swarovski. If you are just looking for decent glass, Maven fits the bill.

With that said, look through them first and see what your eyes see.

If money isnt an issue itskind of a no brainer that swaro is your best bet. Everyones eyes are different though so its always worth a peak through the nl’s but there bad ass