NM Elk Draw Coming Soon

just spoke with the NMDGF. Person I spoke with didnt know when results will drop, but said it "definitely won't be today"....

I think that's what NM game and fish has said but they typically release a week early, or at least have been over the past 4-5 years. Lots of anticipation....
Yes, understand the anticipation. Folks have contacted NMDGF via phone and social media. They stated 4/26 would be the date.

they say that every year.

then they release the results 7/8 days early.

hence the multiple threads on it and guess work from the crew that has been through this for a decade.

enjoy the ride.
I was about to say the same.. this is my sixth year applying in NM and I don’t remember them ever releasing it when they said they are going to. They are just taking their time to get that big pile of tags they are sending me this year!

All jokes aside, if I somehow got “lucky” and drew all the tags I put in for then good lord am I gonna have to put in some serious overtime. All fun and games when you throw it on the CC til your name gets pulled.. what a great problem that would be!!

All jokes aside, if I somehow got “lucky” and drew all the tags I put in for then good lord am I gonna have to put in some serious overtime. All fun and games when you throw it on the CC til your name gets pulled.. what a great problem that would be!!
And if I became God, Jesus and the Virgin Mary tomorrow my schedule will get full. What’s your point?

I laugh every year thinking same thing. Then i remind my self if i did I probably also bought the winning mega millions lottery ticket also

Back