NM Elk Draw Coming Soon

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
We’ll, if I got both of my first choice tags, that’s about 1 in a million. Literally, no exaggeration, 1 in a million.

ZWA

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else seeing results? My group still shows pending.

jburman

FNG
I’m on year 14 or maybe 15

Still no luck
Legit question, where are you applying for and what weapons? I hear people say this on forums about NM all the time, but I've drawn Elk two out of four years that I've been a resident, as well as a number of other species.

lak2004

WKR
Legit question, where are you applying for and what weapons? I hear people say this on forums about NM all the time, but I've drawn Elk two out of four years that I've been a resident, as well as a number of other species.
Ha resident is wayyyyyy different

jburman

FNG
Ha resident is wayyyyyy different
I've seen a lot of people (usually on facebook hunting groups) that claim similar numbers as residents. All I can think is that they ONLY apply for rifle hunts in the top trophy units that give like 5 tags.

lak2004

WKR
I've seen a lot of people (usually on facebook hunting groups) that claim similar numbers as residents. All I can think is that they ONLY apply for rifle hunts in the top trophy units that give like 5 tags.
Probably right there.

I’m a Non-res. And yes I pretty much just go for the gold and apply for the top tier tags.

Nothing for me and my dad have 2 other buddies that have 2 check still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk