Northern Ohio boot store?

Bamastan

FNG
I'm working outside of Teledo and will be here for awile with some days off to look around. Anyone know were I could go within reasonable driving distance to sit down and try on some different brand, higher end hunting boots? Ive got a caribou hunt coming up this year and would like to get my hannds on some different brands without having to order each one.

Thanks, Stan

Not many options around our way for some of the popular brand for our West. Not familiar around Toledo, but there's a couple backpacking shops in greater Cleveland that carry some better options, and one shop I found east of Cleveland that was at least listed as a Crispi dealer but have never gone. I'm kind of looking for same thing but have settled I'll probably have to order and return some brands to try them.

BAKPAKR

WKR
It would be a drive for you but Charm Harness and Boot in Charm, OH, (Amish Country) had an incredible variety of higher end boots when I was there a few years ago. I ended up leaving with a pair of Lowa Tibets after trying on a bunch of brands. It might be worth a call to see what all they have now.

Looks like Charm's has one of the best selections I've seen based on website. Premier Outdoors looks like it's about 15 min from Charm and is 1 of 2 stores listed in Ohio as Crispi dealer (though Premier doesn't mention it on website). Will have to make a trip that way this winter.

Agross

WKR
Cabelas just north of you in Dundee. Not sure what they all carry but you could jump online and see what they have In stock. I picked up my meindl boots there a few years ago, and love em.

Jmort1754

WKR
I have been to premier, they have a pretty good selection. I haven't been in there in a few years but they used to have crispi.