Not a prepper, but… I was thinking about preparedness.

tony

WKR
You know what's crazy, nobody ever heard a word after taking two or even one "shot" Most jobs/employers said you had to take one dose of snake oil.
GF bitched enough I took the first 2. WV being a free state had no mandates. I work for a contact company and I was surprised they didn't force us to take shots.

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
Nobody survives alone. You need to find others who understand and whose collective skills can bridge the gap.

Sufficient individual preparedness for the long term makes you a target and everyone has to sleep sometimes.
I am not thinking about rebuilding civilization. But rather long bad times. End of the world I think you need to evaluate that when it comes. But I get your point.

I am not there yet, but would like to.

Water is one of big ones. My properties have creeks, but would need filtration system. Could last longer on the junk in cupboards, then my water supply.

Also we won't be laughing at the toilet paper hoarders if it comes to it. Nice thing about creeks, if you stay at your house, at least you have water to flush toilets.