Not much on Leica spotter

I've been reading on spotters for a while now. Lots on Swaro, Kowa, Meopta. I don't see much on the Leica 82 spotter. I have some 8x42 Noctivid and find them to be wonderful. Curious if the spotter would have similar performance to the Noctivid. Is there a reason the Leica spotter isn't talked about much compared to the others? Thanks.

I've found a similar lack of results when I was looking for Leica rifle scopes. What little feedback I found was positive, but here was just not a lot.

I'm own a set of 10x42 Trinovids that I love and a Rangemaster 1200 that works surprising well for being older. I've also been pleased with the other Leica's I've used but not owned. I would certainly buy another Leica product with confidence, but it is a bit disconcerting to see the lack of feedback. That being said, I think they are not quite with the times and the marketing machines of the other companies is outpacing them.

If I was a Leica ad exec, I'd start pimping the social media celebs and podcasts to get them to name drop every episode and I'd bet you'd find they'd suddenly become much more popular.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
It has been a good while since Leica updated their spotters. They are very very good but not Noctivid level.

Elk2008

Lil-Rokslider
I had some Leica televid 82s. I really liked it. Great color and sharp. The issue I had was there was visible dust spots or blemishes that I could see when looking through them. If you can find a good clear one without that it’s a real nice scope.