What season are you planning to hunt?

• Total voters

ericl33

Lil-Rokslider
Unsuccessful with 2 points.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ericl33

Lil-Rokslider
100% in the same boat, still haven't got over it. Still pissed off.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
You fellows should send a FOIA request to FWP asking for a break down of the draw by preferences points with the outfitter point distinction broken out as well. I find it very odd that FWP changed the way they published the nonresident combo draw odds the same year they instituted the outfitter point. I could be wrong, but I’ve yet to hear of an outfitted client not drawing with two points. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get their tags in the mail yet? I should have gone with an e tag. Can’t remember if it arrived and I’ve misplaced it or not.

Anyone get their tags in the mail yet? I should have gone with an e tag. Can’t remember if it arrived and I’ve misplaced it or not.
I printed out what I assumed was my tag but it didn't include a carcass tag. I had emailed Montana and they responded they are in the process of sending them out but that was 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if Montana normally supplies a Carcass tag?

I feel sorry for the hunters who didn't draw with 2 points. I am very happy that I did draw with only 2 points but I wasn't real sure I would and prepared myself for the letdown I thought was coming since I didn't draw during the 1st round.
It's a tough pill to swallow for sure.

I printed out what I assumed was my tag but it didn't include a carcass tag. I had emailed Montana and they responded they are in the process of sending them out but that was 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if Montana normally supplies a Carcass tag?

I feel sorry for the hunters who didn't draw with 2 points. I am very happy that I did draw with only 2 points but I wasn't real sure I would and prepared myself for the letdown I thought was coming since I didn't draw during the 1st round.
As a resident this year my wife drew a permit. For the first time in four years both of us have received our tags. Yes for those who ask I do select mail to not the print at home or eTag. Gotta love MTfwp.

I drew a special permit two years ago and this includes all of our generals as well for the last four years. It’s quite disappointing

Last edited:

DanimalW

WKR

Two years ago I just printed my carcass tag from the website.

I haven’t received mine but I know they don’t start mailing till June, so I’m unconcerned. I can’t believe that some guys had two points and didn’t draw. That would be disheartening. I got mine with two points. My understanding was that your odds were 97% with two points, so I was expecting a tag although realized that I could’ve been in the 3%. Odds are a funny thing. I actually drew a hard to get limited entry tag with only 2 bonus points, so if can go either way. I’m just excited to get out this fall.

You fellows should send a FOIA request to FWP asking for a break down of the draw by preferences points with the outfitter point distinction broken out as well. I find it very odd that FWP changed the way they published the nonresident combo draw odds the same year they instituted the outfitter point. I could be wrong, but I’ve yet to hear of an outfitted client not drawing with two points. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my buddies didn't draw with two outfitter points this year...then turned around and drew Idaho moose lol

jb229

FNG
Does anyone know when the Alternate Lists will be drawn. Drew a combo tag the last 5yrs but not this year.

Thanks.