Older bow

PaBone

Lil-Rokslider
I think 220 is high based on the archery shop here in Western Pa that made his own string sets and installed them. I do my own work on my archery equipment and have all the tools. Setting up a bow and tuning it for an individual can get time consuming if your a perfectionist. Changing a string set out takes a matter of minutes, but getting it back to factory specs, checking cam timing, resting timing, setting up peep, D-loop, Paper tuning, Walk back tuning and you can see how it can be a little time consuming.

hobbes

WKR
Are there many shops that do that? Without the bow's owner, tuning by the shop isn't sufficient, at least not in my opinion. In a lot of places they'll install the string, they won't spend time on timing with a solo cam, they'll plumb it up, set the rest at factory recommended specs, tie a D loop in a touch high, set the peep temporarily and send one through paper. A few adjustments to get what they'll call a bullet hole and be done. They'll cap it off by adjusting the peep height for him.

That's a good start but broadheads could be hitting anywhere.