One more sleep until UFC 274

JasonWi

WKR
I’m rooting for Gaethje to win the title. I think him vs. Islam Makhachev would be a great fight to watch to for his first title defense.

Rose is an incredible fighter and unless she makes some mistakes I doubt that belt is going anywhere for awhile.

Connor doesn’t even belong in the discussion of a title fight (other than name and draw appeal only) until he fights his way back through a couple of the top 10 guys…IMO

I’m rooting for Gaethje to win the title. I think him vs. Islam Makhachev would be a great fight to watch to for his first title defense.

Rose is an incredible fighter and unless she makes some mistakes I doubt that belt is going anywhere for awhile.

Connor doesn’t even belong in the discussion of a title fight (other than name and draw appeal only) until he fights his way back through a couple of the top 10 guys…IMO
I want to see the conor/Justin fight for one reason… Gaethje deserves that pay day

Conor hasn’t deserved half of the big fights he got, and the UFC isn’t about who deserves what anymore, hasn’t been for quite awhile…. It’s a business, and they will build fights to make the most money… sucks for the fighters, but that’s what the UFC has become

ShakeDown

WKR
Unfortunate that Olivera didn’t make weight. I think he strangles Gaethje easily if it goes to the ground. IF that is. I’ll be rooting for Justin, we wrestled in high school and he is from my parent’s hometown.

Thug Rose retains.

Chandler retires Tony in brutal fashion. That one breaks my heart. Ferguson was forever changed after his fight with Justin. Blades and Shades baby.

OP
Vaultman

Vaultman

WKR
Unfortunate that Olivera didn’t make weight. I think he strangles Gaethje easily if it goes to the ground. IF that is. I’ll be rooting for Justin, we wrestled in high school and he is from my parent’s hometown.

Thug Rose retains.

Chandler retires Tony in brutal fashion. That one breaks my heart. Ferguson was forever changed after his fight with Justin. Blades and Shades baby.
Yeah, I am not sure what to think about Chandler / Ferguson. Chandler has lost 2 straight also. And Gaethje ran through him in rd 2 & 3. I do think Chandler wins, but I love Tony's crazy style.

RMM

WKR
Gaethje is finally taking the belt home… then he’ll pull Conor out of retirement, then quickly send him back for good
I really want to see that fight. The only thing that concerns me is Gaethje gets hit a lot and Conor hits hard. But Gaetjhe does have a hell of a chin on him.

RMM

WKR

Thug Rose retains.

One of the most unfortunate things about Ferguson is we never got to see him in his prime against Khabib. I think if anyone could have beat him it was Tony.

I really want to see that fight. The only thing that concerns me is Gaethje gets hit a lot and Conor hits hard. But Gaetjhe does have a hell of a chin on him.
I think Justin would make conor look really bad, he would eat a couple shots for sure, Conor has some insane talent in his striking, but Gaethje is a beast, and has a solid chin like you mentioned.

I think Gaethje would be old school Gaethje and break him down with those savage leg kicks, haven’t seen as much of that lately, but McGregor leaves that lead leg exposed and I think it would be exploited by Justin

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think Justin makes him look like it’s not a fair fight and both would make a bunch of dough

I do think there was a window for Conor to be as good as he thought he was, but the fame got to him… Justin is a driven dude who doesn’t care about the money or fame as much as the belt… he says it and his actions prove it.

I would also like to see Justin vs Dustin 2… both of them have just gotten better, their first fight was awesome, and both guys fought to the top with had work, neither have relied on their personality or popularity, I like both, a couple of my favorite to watch

JasonWi

WKR
The fight with Loopy Godinez a few minutes ago was a very dominate performance in the woman's strawweight division! She absolutely manhandled her opponent for 15 minutes

Brooks

WKR
What’s it cost for a UFC ppv now days? I bought a ton of them over the years but when they hit like $70.00 I decided they will never stop raising the price and so I quit buying them.
Hope Gaethje wins the belt ! I’ll read about it later.

Marble

WKR
What’s it cost for a UFC ppv now days? I bought a ton of them over the years but when they hit like $70.00 I decided they will never stop raising the price and so I quit buying them.
Hope Gaethje wins the belt ! I’ll read about it later.
I felt the same about the price myself. But then I went to watch it at a local restaurant/pub and ended up leaving after spending $120 with food and drink. So a couple times a few friends came over, chipped in $20 and a side dish. Works out..

I'm good either way. I just like to watch the fights.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ShakeDown

WKR
Horrible coaching by Pat. Feel horrible for Rose. Way too much left in the tank.

RIP Tony, please retire.

Main went about as I expected. Olives is a PROBLEM. I don’t see any of the current lightweight roster giving him trouble. I’d like to see Islam next.