OnX Terrain X Beta not working?

Norcal18

FNG
Tried to use the beta verion of the Terrain X veiwshed and its not wokring for me. I did use it a few months ago, I was curious if anyone else is having issues? I will load all the tool bars but no map, I go to click on "Send Feedback" and nothing works.

muleshoe

FNG
I've had the same issue for the past month. Contacted OnX support and did everything they recommended, still not working. I was told that I would be contacted once this was fixed on their end. I'd recommend submitting a support ticket so they can gather more info on the issue.

QuickTrigger7

Lil-Rokslider
make sure your out of google chrome or vice versa. Had the same issue was fixed when I started using the right browser.

muleshoe

FNG
I have also tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Same result with all three on my computer. Everything works on the onx site, but the map wont load for Terrain X and the page stops responding. I've logged into onX on someone else's computer and terrain x worked.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Tried to use the beta verion of the Terrain X veiwshed and its not wokring for me. I did use it a few months ago, I was curious if anyone else is having issues? I will load all the tool bars but no map, I go to click on "Send Feedback" and nothing works.
As noted by some other folks, this is an issue that our engineers are aware of and are working on. At this point, the issue seems to be computer specific, and we're mostly seeing issues on computers that are a little bit older. Please reach out to our Customer Support team at [email protected] and they'll be able to take a look at your account and see what is going on. The more information we are able to gather, the faster our engineers will be able to remedy the issue.

OP
N

Norcal18

FNG
As noted by some other folks, this is an issue that our engineers are aware of and are working on. At this point, the issue seems to be computer specific, and we're mostly seeing issues on computers that are a little bit older. Please reach out to our Customer Support team at [email protected] and they'll be able to take a look at your account and see what is going on. The more information we are able to gather, the faster our engineers will be able to remedy the issue.
Thanks I've been emailing customer support and trying their recommendations, so far nothing has worked. Seems odd that it did work and now it wont.