Oregon draw results are up

OP
roosiebull
No dice for me- you draw Roosie?
Oddly enough, my wife drew with 0, I drew with 1, and my sis in law drew with 2 (stott/alsea) I figured my wife and I had no chance. I figured next year I would draw (maybe)

I usually have zero luck winning anything, and I’m the guy who doesn’t draw with 92% draw odds, but I’ll take it

Looks like my daughter has a very good chance at killing her first bear this spring with 3 tags in the mix, not what I expected, but I’m excited. Only downside is I will probably only do one turkey trip over east this year, but that’s ok.

CCooper

WKR
Oddly enough, my wife drew with 0, I drew with 1, and my sis in law drew with 2 (stott/alsea) I figured my wife and I had no chance. I figured next year I would draw (maybe)

I usually have zero luck winning anything, and I’m the guy who doesn’t draw with 92% draw odds, but I’ll take it

Looks like my daughter has a very good chance at killing her first bear this spring with 3 tags in the mix, not what I expected, but I’m excited. Only downside is I will probably only do one turkey trip over east this year, but that’s ok.
That's awesome- I have no doubt you guys will fill the tags

OP
roosiebull
Anyone know when the leftovers go on sale (if there are any)?
I don’t think there have been leftovers the past couple years like there used to be, but I’m curious now

If I can find the answer, I’ll post it here

I wish it was all otc, I don’t know why it’s a draw in the spring but I can kill 2 otc in the fall. If it’s application costs they don’t want to lose, raise the price for spring bear tags and let those hunt who want to hunt

I always wondered how many tags aren’t hunted, and how many tags aren’t even bought?

It would be pretty easy to treat spring bear like lions, have unit quotas and shut them down when the quota is met if they want to control the number of bear killed in the spring

ccoffey

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t think there have been leftovers the past couple years like there used to be, but I’m curious now

If I can find the answer, I’ll post it here

I wish it was all otc, I don’t know why it’s a draw in the spring but I can kill 2 otc in the fall. If it’s application costs they don’t want to lose, raise the price for spring bear tags and let those hunt who want to hunt

I always wondered how many tags aren’t hunted, and how many tags aren’t even bought?

It would be pretty easy to treat spring bear like lions, have unit quotas and shut them down when the quota is met if they want to control the number of bear killed in the spring

I feel like the tag numbers in a lot of the eastern units could go up based on the fact that some years those units are socked in with snow for the first month. I foolishly assume that they’re meeting their objective though…. The unit quota would be an awesome way to do it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk