Pants for archery elk?

Split toe

WKR
Plan on hunting in Colorado/Wyoming in September. What pants does everybody like for that time of year? I’m not concerned about cost as much as I am quality. If it’s good stuff I don’t mind paying.

I will be wearing the new stone glaciers. They seem to be more durable than my sitkas but I am going to test them out and see how they work. They have a lot of neat features but time will tell if they replace my Sitka pants.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
I wear prana zions almost everyday around home and work, and everyday I hunted this year. I like them a lot if you aren't tied to camo.

I wear FL Obsidians and have been very happy with them. Very lightweight and breathable but also provide decent warmth. They are a little fragile but I've been through some nasty stuff and they have held up well.

pbcarch

WKR
I used sitka timberlines, seem very tough. I really appreciated being able to kneel down on padded areas to glass, rest, eat, etc....
The water proof seat also proved useful for sitting on the ground.

Paul

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I picked up the Apex this year and I thought they were perfect.

You can’t cheat the mountain

This! I've went through the Kuiu attack, alpines, and tiburons. As well as the old Sitka ascents and mountains. So far the Apex kept me the most comfortable. I love to spot and stalk, so that's what they were mostly used for. The tiburons were the only ones that breathed better. The other ones I overheated in constantly. The alpines were nice, but I didn't care for the built in knee pads.

My 2018 Sitka Ascents were great this year in Idaho. Wore them in the 20s(hiking) all the way into the 70s. I like the fit better then my FL guide pants, although i wish the pockets were deeper. If warmer weather is likely id highly recommend them.

KHNC

WKR
Browning Hells Canyon Speed. Pnuma gear lightweight pants. Kryptek Tora pants. All three are very good. The Tora's feel the best of all 3 and are very durable. Only one of the 3 that are considered all weather.