Pants with stretch? Mainly kryptek but others?

Wright406

WKR
Don’t forget about the Black Ovis options. Nice pants for the money. May be a little light for coyote hunting but if you size it right you can add a thermal layer.

Kostrize

WKR
X 2 on the preacher pants. How does the fit and finish compare to Kuiu/Sitka level of quality? On paper they have a lot of high end features

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
Have you tried these? I'm thinking about getting these. I like their stuff.
X 2 on the preacher pants. How does the fit and finish compare to Kuiu/Sitka level of quality? On paper they have a lot of high end features

I used them during my pronghorn hunt two weeks ago and taking them for my early season mule deer hunt. I’ve never used Sitka pants but Have kuiu pros and guides.

These are in same category as the pros. The guides are more of a cold weather pant in my book. First thing I noticed is they are much more comfortable around the thighs and rear end than my kuius. This is because they are way more stretchy than my pros.My number one problem with kuiu is it feels like they make their cloths for people with tiny arms and legs.

Additionally, in my opinion, these are way more breathable than the attacks. I believe they will be much more comfortable covering ground than my pros.

I have been a King’s fan for a long time because their fit is more on point and they are great value, especially the xkg line.

After hunt, I bought two additional pairs of the preachers. Unless it’s brutally cold, the preachers are probably going to be my go to pants for out west.

I used them during my pronghorn hunt two weeks ago and taking them for my early season mule deer hunt. I’ve never used Sitka pants but Have kuiu pros and guides.

These are in same category as the pros. The guides are more of a cold weather pant in my book. First thing I noticed is they are much more comfortable around the thighs and rear end than my kuius. This is because they are way more stretchy than my pros.My number one problem with kuiu is it feels like they make their cloths for people with tiny arms and legs.

Additionally, in my opinion, these are way more breathable than the attacks. I believe they will be much more comfortable covering ground than my pros.

I have been a King’s fan for a long time because their fit is more on point and they are great value, especially the xkg line.

After hunt, I bought two additional pairs of the preachers. Unless it’s brutally cold, the preachers are probably going to be my go to pants for out west.
Thanks for info.

I picked up a pair of the eddie bauer guide pro work pants and couldn't be happier. These are the 2 tone colored ones. I am really impressed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
If the reason you're looking for something with stretch is your range of motion, if you've never tried on a pair of Kuhls you should. Its crazy how well they stay in place on your waste but let the rest of you move. There's just a lot of styles to choose from.

OP
Smid

Smid

WKR
Just to update, tried the Kryptek Alaios And didn’t really care for them. Whatever material they used on the shin must have hit me just wrong towards the knee because it made a crinkling noise. Also tried the Valhalla and they were just a little baggy through the legs for my liking. That’s a me problem, not the pants by any means. Had a coupon for first lite so tried the corrigate guide pants and I’m very happy with those after two nights hunting

Canis

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Looking for a recommendation on some pants with some stretch to them. Currently rocking some underarmour hunt pants and they are so stiff and restricting it’s hard to move comfortably. We have to climb a ton of gates and fences for the areas we coyote hunting. Would prefer kryptek brand as I already have some shirts, but not a deal breaker to go with something else. Budget would ideally be under $200
Take a look at our pant line designed with stretch in strategic areas. https://www.canisathlete.com/collections/outer-wear

zeeoh6

FNG
Kryptek Valhalla pants are awesome in the summer and give you a lot of mobility for crossing fences.....Alaios is great too!