Peep sight Recommendations for long ATA bow

mag1

Lil-Rokslider
quick question on peep sight's. I have a Hoyt Vector 35, I would like to try a new peep, been using a Hunters Specialty with a verifier or clarifer, can't remember which is in it. size is a dia 3/16. Been having issues with it. so, I also have a string that looks like some threads where worn thru, so I am going to be setting up a new string as well. The String angle is roughly 42*, and I noticed most peeps I think are 35 and 45? I know the Hamski has one that as grooves for 2 different angles. but I am wanting to try an aluminum, thinner peep. I was looking at the RAD super deuce 38, But leaning more towards the Hot Shot Accu Peep. Going to try 1/4" dia, I have a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL, so I can adjust to fit the MRT ring. Any input on these peeps or others? I did notice some having string wear on the RAD, Metta peeps, and others as well.
thanks for any info.

Personally I like the Hamskea Insight peep.

I like having a larger hooded area that helps to prevent lighting changes in my peep. With a short peep sunlight will light up and shadow your peep, cause you to perceive it differently.

Both Hamskea and Speciality have some videos/instructions on peep tying that helps to protect the string. You want to have some serving between the string bundle and the peep, might be some of the issue you had with string wear.