Pfizer clinical trial data: not good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot

WKR
Musky, I agree with pretty much everything you said!

There's no doubt there is risk associated with getting the vaccine and risk associated with not getting it as well. People need to balance those competing risks and make an informed decision. Most important for me is that people get to choose to get it or not. That being said, i believe the smartest choice for most, when comparing those competing risks, is to get the vaccine (which some will disagree with and I'm perfectly OK with that). Our government forcing health choices for individuals is anti- American IMO.

Musky, if you find that black and white understanding, please PM me and fill me in!

Okhotnik

WKR
Dr Z is a good dude and mostly neutral. He used to work in CA, I know a couple people that know him and say he's a good one.
I just listened to the podcast. Very Good stuff. Amazing there have been zero studies by our health agencies to look at natural immunity and understand its importance.

What a dumb post. The unvaccinated are being blamed for periodically overwhelming the healthcare system specifically because they didn't take an effective and safe vaccine. But continue quoting your false gods...
Why is it that approx 85-90% of all the folks that get "Omicron" are vaxxed?

Wanna talk about dumb? How about all the double vaxxed, boosted, triple masked, face shield wearing sheep stand in a line for 3 hours just to get tested to find out if they have a "disease" that they have zero symptoms for? WTF man?

You can see where places like VT (95+% vaxxed) where hospitals are overrun by folks who test "positive" & run to the ER even though they are perfectly fine.

MASS. FORMATION. PSYCHOSIS.

MattB

WKR
Why is it that approx 85-90% of all the folks that get "Omicron" are vaxxed?

Wanna talk about dumb? How about all the double vaxxed, boosted, triple masked, face shield wearing sheep stand in a line for 3 hours just to get tested to find out if they have a "disease" that they have zero symptoms for? WTF man?

You can see where places like VT (95+% vaxxed) where hospitals are overrun by folks who test "positive" & run to the ER even though they are perfectly fine.

MASS. FORMATION. PSYCHOSIS.
95%? That is a completely made up number - but go on. The number cited by the date of Vermont’s health department are that 76% are fully vaccinated and 57% have had a booster.

I don’t presume you have a source which supports the 85-90% stat for Omicron infecting vaccinated people either, but I’d be interested in reading it if you actually do.

Look, to be completely honest I really don't give a shit about the exact numbers. I don't care if you've had 19 shots & 5 boosters & you shouldn't give a shit if I've had 5 or zero. My medical history is none of your business & vice versa.

Most normal people just want to live their lives & enjoy what's left of the country before the commie liberals succeed in turning the whole thing into a shithole.

The vax has been available for a year & if someone wants to get it they already have. Those of us who don't want it aren't gonna get it so just leave us TF alone. We're over all this BS & have been for a long time.
It doesn't prevent you from getting the China Flu & it doesn't prevent you from transmitting it. Those are indisputable facts.

MattB

WKR
Look, to be completely honest I really don't give a shit about the exact numbers. I don't care if you've had 19 shots & 5 boosters & you shouldn't give a shit if I've had 5 or zero. My medical history is none of your business & vice versa.

Most normal people just want to live their lives & enjoy what's left of the country before the commie liberals succeed in turning the whole thing into a shithole.

The vax has been available for a year & if someone wants to get it they already have. Those of us who don't want it aren't gonna get it so just leave us TF alone. We're over all this BS & have been for a long time.
It doesn't prevent you from getting the China Flu & it doesn't prevent you from transmitting it. Those are indisputable facts.
So you are full of $#!+ and admit it? I appreciate the honesty - America needs more of that.

If you were willing to waive your access to a healthcare in the event you become really sick with COVID, I would be all for it. The problem is, the unvaccinated are not doing that and have unwittingly caused the deaths of others based on their "personal" decisions.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
What a dumb post. The unvaccinated are being blamed for periodically overwhelming the healthcare system specifically because they didn't take an effective and safe vaccine. But continue quoting your false gods...
Speaking of ‘false gods’.....
Biden said...Take the vaccine. It will keep u from getting covid.
Fraudcci said...take the vaccine. It will keep u from getting covid.
CDC Director Walenski said... take the vaccine. It will keep u from getting covid.
I could list a hundred false statements by your ‘experts’ and ‘leaders’. You complain about ‘sources’ on the internet that people comment on. Some would argue that those opinions they find on the net need not rise to be considered gospel. Fair enough! But when those that are fully expected to be ‘experts’ and ‘leaders’ of the field AND have (some) authority to impose their constructs on citizens, they better sure as h e l l be correct! Guess what? They’re not. They haven’t been right, or honest, about any of this BS.
Bottom line is, everyone better start thinking for themselves and trust your gut WAAAAY more than these ‘experts’.

MattB

WKR
Speaking of ‘false gods’.....
Biden said...Take the vaccine. It will keep u from getting covid.
Fraudcci said...take the vaccine. It will keep u from getting covid.
CDC Director Walenski said... take the vaccine. It will keep u from getting covid.
I could list a hundred false statements by your ‘experts’ and ‘leaders’. You complain about ‘sources’ on the internet that people comment on. Some would argue that those opinions they find on the net need not rise to be considered gospel. Fair enough! But when those that are fully expected to be ‘experts’ and ‘leaders’ of the field AND have (some) authority to impose their constructs on citizens, they better sure as h e l l be correct! Guess what? They’re not. They haven’t been right, or honest, about any of this BS.
Bottom line is, everyone better start thinking for themselves and trust your gut WAAAAY more than these ‘experts’.
My experts? The vaccines were not designed to keep people from becoming infected with COVID. People who have been following along know that. If you believe they were, so be it.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Nice
My experts? The vaccines were not designed to keep people from becoming infected with COVID. People who have been following along know that. If you believe they were, so be it.
Nice deflection from my point.
Your ‘experts’, are far from experts. They are flat out lying. Biden, Fraudcci, Welenski, and others ‘in charge’ are lying to the American people purposely and deliberately trying to instill fear in folks. Fear allows them control.
Why do they lie to us so often, Matt?
If you believe it’s just a bunch of honest mistakes how come they don’t fess up? And how come they always error on the ‘fear’ side, when govt officials would/should be instilling confidence and calm in its citizenry?

Will just leave this here:
Im sure the statist bots on here will object to factual data being presented in a clear and concise format.
NPCs are always triggered by the folken getting a full picture of the facts that determine their future.
Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.