Picking up a Spyder 34 tomorrow.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Well maybe this next year you can get a longer axel to axel bow, they'll switch the name of the bow by one letter and they can give you one for your Birthday...I'm thinking the Snyder 36 would be a sweet shooting bow huh? :D

Well maybe this next year you can get a longer axel to axel bow, they'll switch the name of the bow by one letter and they can give you one for your Birthday...I'm thinking the Snyder 36 would be a sweet shooting bow huh? :D

Heck yea! And it only comes in 80 lb draw and in kryptek camo! That would be sick

Gus

FNG
it's NOT camo! WTH is wrong with you. can't sneak up on anything with a non-camo bow. EVERYONE knows that. I expected it to be in that Highlander stuff! I'm losing all faith at this point.

What are some of the things that have drawn yourselves to the spyder bow? I shot 30 arrows through one couple weeks ago. It was not a favorite of mine by any strecth. Curious has to what I could be missing?

Matt

I shot a #2 Cam; not sure how much of a difference that makes. I think draw cycle is a lot a matter of preference, but for me, the Spyder was way smoother and held more steady than the Elite Hunter. The Element was also smooth, and well balanced, and had less hand shock, but I preferred the draw cycle on the Spyder. Plus, I am only 5'7", so the smaller bow fits me really well. Oh, and the light weight was also nice!

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Even,

With an 80 lb hunting bow on the way, I figured I would get a little smoother shooting bow than the Turbo.

OR Archer

WKR
only 293? i would of thought you would get better speed than that, not a lot, but better. more importantly that bow is going to drive tacks for you.

Just built a G3 Element this morning!! 29.5" DL, 71# tuned to a 340 AXIS at 418 grains and got 305 fps !!! Aron is spot on that his 293 fps is good!!! That's AWE
SOME!!! Aron...what shoots are you planning on hitting....the RMAA 3D series?