pieces that are so good, you own two- even though you don't need to

ChrisAU

WKR
Kuiu Kutana pants. Have 3 of them. I simply can't find anything better. Stupid light weight, great pockets, great ventilation, tough as nails. I wear them for 100% of my hunting. Can layer under as needed.

Moserkr

WKR
Kuiu Kutana pants. Have 3 of them. I simply can't find anything better. Stupid light weight, great pockets, great ventilation, tough as nails. I wear them for 100% of my hunting. Can layer under as needed.
I havent ripped the fabric on the kutanas ever but I did tear out the stitching of the hip vent in heavy brush. Kuiu was nice and warrantied them. My favorite pants as well now. Attacks are comfier and stretchier, but are too warm and not tough enough.

PRANA ZION STRETCH PANTS X6
FL UNCOMPAGRE X2
FOX RIVER WOOL GLOVES X4
RUSSELL L2 ACTIVE PERFORMANCE BASE LAYER X6

- Matty McMattface. One full size and one cut to the width of my sleeping pad.
- sitka traverse hoodie. One in black and one in camo. My go to for chill weather in and out of the woods.
- crispi thors. pair #1 was wearing thin so #2 is starting its break in.

J86Warren

FNG
FL Klamath hoodie. Warmth to weight is good. It’s stretchy and extremely comfortable. I’m usually always wearing it as a mid or my outer layer. Have one in fusion, loved it so much I got one in green, then a good deal on a black one popped up on here so I snagged it too.

rclouse79

WKR
I bought a super puffy cabelas down jacket over ten years ago when they had a bargain cave. The thing is basically like wearing a zero degree sleeping bag and they were giving them away for $40. It is finally starting to fall apart and I wish I would have bought five of them.

TheTone

WKR
I have multiple generations of Sitka mtn shirt/traverse/heavyweight hoodies. Some with hoods, some without. Not completely sure why I’ve bought so many but use them all the time. I’ve really taken to trying to wear out the older ones and they’re still
Gojng

I've got a few pieces that I have two of- stuff I like so much I have backup, just in case

I purchased a Patagonia Nano Air Light jacket some time ago- loved it and then Patagonia (like they often do with a nearly perfect garment) discontinued it. Found a lightly used one and snagged it, now I have two.

Black Diamond Alpine Start windshirt- have two of those too, one is an older model, one newer. Found the newer on a good sale, couldn't pass and snagged it. The older one is still going strong, so the newer one hasn't seen much use, but it's there if needed :)

Sitka Heavyweight Core hoody- one Open Country Camo, the other solid color- another solid piece that I just like!

Those are my doubles, anyone else like something so much, they got a second just in case?

I'm with you on patagonia capilene air - i like the nano air but the capilene air really has a unique structure. Have yet to buy a R1 Air which I think I will love too much!

P Carter

WKR
I'm with you on patagonia capilene air - i like the nano air but the capilene air really has a unique structure. Have yet to buy a R1 Air which I think I will love too much!
The r1 air is incredible. Give it a go. Softer, lighter, warmer, and more breathable than anything else I’ve tried.

VernAK

WKR
The Marsupial Stretch Web waist belt is incredibly comfortable and functional.

Lightweight stiff webbing with a bit of stretch and a simple lightweight buckle all work well to hold your pants up.

These guys really nailed it with this $25 belt......paired with your Eddie Bauer Guide Pants for incredible comfort and function

I am too frugal to double up on much. If I did, it would be...
1. Benchmade Bugout
2. Kuiu Peloton 200 Hoody
3. Not technically double of the same item, but I kinda want a Toelke SS in the same draw weight as my Black Widow PMAX