Pnuma clothing

Anyone dealt with this company? I made an order over a month ago and have not gotten what I ordered and can’t get through on the phone and they have not responded to my repeated emails. This will be the last order I make with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bozeman

WKR
I bought a vest, pre-owned, it’s a great piece of clothing. Can’t vouch for Customer Service, but the vest I have is a quality piece.

That is strange. First rate company with top notch gear. There must be an explanation. I just got an order in 3 days.

OP
G
I sent a facebook message and the owner called me within a few minutes, hopefully we can figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy ordered a few pieces before elk season to be shipped to my place. The confirmation apparently ignored his separate shipping address. After a week or so of no response from customer service he got a call. Luckily the items still hadnt shipped(?!?!?!), so they would correct the shipping address glitch and 2 day ship to my place. That never happened. Finally he cancelled his order after the hunt was already done (8 days). I wont even get into the mind boggling quality issues i had with the one item i own of theirs. Never again

Westside

FNG
I have made multiple inquires about their gloves and sizing thru the website and hadn't heard anything back, I moved on and will spend my money elsewhere.

bruno59

WKR
not sure what is going on with there cs but i have a couple pairs of there tenacity pants and they are the best pair of hunting pants i own i choose those over my sitka timberlines all the time just placed a order last night with 20% off got the pants for $112 and they already shipped them today quality gear not sure about there cs i know if you message them on fb they get right back to you