politics in clothing, WHY?

*zap*

WKR
There is a huge push to bring the liberal agenda to fruition, most folks have no idea of the scope of it all. E-Z to know who your enemies are thou......surrounded by them daily. I wonder how many of them are being bought by china?

There is a huge push to bring the liberal agenda to fruition, most folks have no idea of the scope of it all. E-Z to know who your enemies are thou......surrounded by them daily. I wonder how many of them are being bought by china?
China is in the game for sure. Have you seen this business about what has been going on at the Chinese Consulate in Houston?

*zap*

WKR
Yup, that was about a month ago. Everyone thinks china wants us as a customer but they may want to posses the whole country. Lots of people on both sides are aligned with them, when banon was arrested he was picked up while on a chinese billionaires yacht off the n/e coast. Most of these pigs just want MORE and do not care where they get it......fat pigs at a trough. It is very disconcerting.

Broomd

WKR
That's also my usual policy when I'm staring at a ballot rather than looking for an R or D.

Nah, not anymore. I used to have the same opinion. In fact, I was just a young voting kid when I cast my first ballot for Ronald Reagan. I also voted for Esther Wilson, a democrat in Indiana. Why? She was the only pro-life candidate on the ballot for Congress. The fact that she wasn't in favor of killing the unborn was important to many of us. Nowadays? Just try finding a D candidate who isn't 'pro-choice.' Amazing how they word it really, it should be pro-life and pro-death, instead of pro-choice and anti-choice. But D's have always been good at deception. Like blaming R's for Slavery or Jim Crow.

Sorry to get into the weeds here, but these days the D's are all aligned with the far left, they flat out refuse to condemn wacko policy, and it's really sad because I'd like to not vote for the R slugs on the ballot.

There is very little integrity anymore in politics, there are only the best of bad choices.
But I can make a choice with my apparel and Patty can kiss my a$$.

Yup, that was about a month ago. Everyone thinks china wants us as a customer but they may want to posses the whole country. Lots of people on both sides are aligned with them, when banon was arrested he was picked up while on a chinese billionaires yacht off the n/e coast. Most of these pigs just want MORE and do not care where they get it......fat pigs at a trough. It is very disconcerting.
Uffda! I didn't follow that story about bannon and the yacht. dirtbags.

I went down this whole rabbit hole about diane feinstein and her husband's dealing with china. It feels like the regular people of US are like adrift at sea without a captain.

Whatever customers they alienate, they’ll pull others in tighter to brand loyalty.
Yup. Pure business decision. Lots of companies do this all the time. I suspect if the message was one the OP agreed with, he would have no problem with it, but I don't know that.

Jauwater, I wish there wern't political parties. The straight-party loyalty I see these days saddens and sickens me.

Broomd

WKR
This thread is encouraging, the conviction and purity of the hatred is beautiful.

Hey only in your world.
Quite the juxtaposition there, you read like an antifa protestor confronting an everyday family standing out on their porch and condemning them for their white privilege and love of all things American. Live and let live!

No one here is hating anyone from what I'm reading. Why is it that partisans constantly conflate hatred of people with opposition to something? There is a difference.
Make no mistake, for many of us it is hated for ideology for all that is un-American and for some of us, anti-God.
I try not to hate any person; it isn't Christ-like. Um, yeah I'm a work in progress.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yeah, I’d expect her to get fired if she acted as big of an ass clown Bowmar did. She’d deserve to get fired, if she embarrassed everything and everyone like Bowmar did. Additionally, if she got hunting with a spear in a different country banned because she acted like a totally F’ing jackass D-bag...yeah, getting fired sounds appropriate.

There was obviously something lost in the translation. The comment said that "They shit canned a pro staff member because their husband killed a bear with a spear". That didn't say that the pro-staffer killed a bear with a spear. And I assume it was illegal to kill the bear with a spear?????

There was obviously something lost in the translation. The comment said that "They shit canned a pro staff member because their husband killed a bear with a spear". That didn't say that the pro-staffer killed a bear with a spear. And I assume it was illegal to kill the bear with a spear?????

I have no idea, to tired from otc elk chasin’ in the smoke to care.

All I know, the Bowmars are nauseating.

AZmark

WKR
My brother has a couple different businesses. Most are repeat customers. As far a business goes, His motto is "the only presidents he cares about are the dead ones"

No politics involved but.......

Washington is soso
Lincoln is ok
Hamilton good
Jackson is better
Grant is getting good
Franklin (not a president but best)
Never seen whos on the 1000 $ bill

Last edited:

dsotm

Lil-Rokslider
Hasn't Patagonia made their liberal views pretty apparent for a long time now?

TomJoad

WKR
There are a lot of things I’m not in love with in terms of GenZ but as consumers, their interest in transparency and voting with their wallet is not one of them. They want to know who their buying from and today’s employee wants to know who they are working for. For this generation silence equals complicity and for that I applaud them. Stand up for what you believe in and you will be rewarded with a fervent and loyal fan base. This is worth a lot more than the feathers ruffled. Patagonia has been at this for a long time and what they learned early on that the rest of corporate America has since figured out is that it’s not about smoke, it’s about harnessing your founders and employees true beliefs and not wavering from them. Agree with Patagonia Or not but Yvonne’s beliefs haven’t shifted with the wind and you know where they stand. The bases of the principles the fastest growing company live by center around this idea of the power of purpose and discovering and leaning into the “why” rather than the “what” and “how” that where the all important business questions when I started my career. For those of you who are curious about this idea Simon Sinek nailed its down back in 2010 here

I also don’t know why so many folks can’t get behind the strong alignment with hunting, conservation and the environment. Public land access isn’t growing, development isn’t declining, the worlds global population isn’t contracting. This is a damn small marble we’re living on and if we want to eek out a few more centuries in this place we need to start treating it and each other with a little more kindness.

Last edited: