Preworkouts

I have used WA and MTOPS and trying to decide which way to go as both seem ok. I was using Yeti for a preworkout when lifting weights or endurance type stuff and recently been using Ignite instead and adding my own creatine lastly was using ignite for cardio. Should I look at other options maybe Enduro for cardio? I used WA E&F and HR on elk hunts and seemed to help a lot but for lifing and training MT ops ingrediants seemed to be better. Or am I way off base? Thank for the help at 49 this is getting harder!

BS Shooter

Lil-Rokslider
I use cheap pre-workout stuff from walmart, it's probably not the best but doesn't cost much more than coffee. When I go hunting I take ignite though.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
If your 49 I would stay away from most pre workouts. If you really want to take preworkout it would be best to look for one that specifically calls out being stimulant free.

Northpark

WKR
I’m 30 so maybe different situation. I’ve found ignite works best for me. I actually rarely drink coffee these days.

OP
B
I've used ignite and yeti and just add my own creatine from bulk supplements yeti had a touch too much caffeine. I will take a look at spark

Just get the ON Gold Standard off Amazon.
On may not be the absolute beast mode stuff out there but far as I know they make solid stuff.
And its about the most economic you can get.
175 mg caffeine.
I could take 300 but it's just not worth the added cost for me.

Jelly of guys that say just coffee.
I'd say I'm in the 5-600 mg a day and can easily fall asleep if I hold still for 10 min.

Just get the ON Gold Standard off Amazon.
On may not be the absolute beast mode stuff out there but far as I know they make solid stuff.
And its about the most economic you can get.
175 mg caffeine.
I could take 300 but it's just not worth the added cost for me.

Jelly of guys that say just coffee.
I'd say I'm in the 5-600 mg a day and can easily fall asleep if I hold still for 10 min.

I like the ON stuff a lot had good luck with redcon1 as well.. it’s not so much the energy I like if I’m lifting I feel I push myself way harder with a preworkout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osubuck

FNG
Another vote for The ON Preworkout. You can get a bulk container at Costco for $29.

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Big dark mountain fan. The Kodiak pre mountain is what I use when I really need a kick in the ass. Really like the whey isolate as well. The recovery Kodiak in coconut mojito is the best tasting supplement I have ever had.

I also use Mtn ops ignite for longer endurance type days.

Trr15

WKR
EVL works well for me. Grape flavor is the best

bascott1

WKR
I went off the pre workout about 6 months ago. Was giving me some upset stomach issues. But when I did use it mtnops and all that Jazz was too weak for me. I like HYDE from gnc. Now that will get you going, but now that I’m off of it I don’t miss it all that much.

I workout in the morning, so generally have a pretty high carb dinner the night before and just a simple cup of coffee or two the morning of.

rkramer

FNG
I highly recommend looking into "hydraulic" from Axe and Sledge supplements. It is one of the best stimulant-free pre-workouts in the fitness industry. The beta alanine gives you the 'buzz' without becoming dependent on stims.