Probably Going Crazy, But Looking for Suggestions

OP
B

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
how long have you lived there?
1.5 years.

Previous owner lived there for 12 but sold it dirt cheap. Like doesn’t make sense cheap. And moved into a very nice home and property afterwards so it wasn’t like they weren’t making their mortgage. Said the lord told her to part with the house so getting less than the already ridiculously low asking price was no factor.

Owner before her was in and out in under a year.

1.5 years.

Previous owner lived there for 12 but sold it dirt cheap. Like doesn’t make sense cheap. And moved into a very nice home and property afterwards so it wasn’t like they weren’t making their mortgage. Said the lord told her to part with the house so getting less than the already ridiculously low asking price was no factor.

She definitely knew there was some shit going on.

gabenzeke

WKR
Sent you a PM. I've been through similar situations.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

CJohnson

WKR
Get an Instagram, follow latinosagainstspooksh**, get some garlic salt and Vaseline, and hope for the best.

Scoot

WKR
1.5 years.

Can you locate the last owner? If yes, I'd go talk with her about this asap. Might be awkward and you might feel like she'll judge you, but either you are all crazy (including your dog) or she'll have helpful info for you (if she's willing to share). If the posters above are right, she'll have interesting info for you. If she does, I'd get the hell outta there. ...and, like many above, I'm not particularly a believer in this sort of thing. But, I'd still get the hell outta there if you got confirmatory info from the last owner. Good luck!

WKR
1.5 years.

When the Lord is telling someone to GTFO, things is real bad man... Good luck.

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
You're going to need a young priest and an old priest...
Just kidding. If you're not religious, then you should start in my opinion. I'm a Christian and I was raised in an old school southern pentecostal / non denominational home. We learned all about demon possession and evil spirits. That's what your story brings to mind to me. I would have the preacher come over and pray over the home and pray together as a family. Maybe leave the bible open in her daughter's room. When I was a kid and would get scared then I would say James 4:7 to myself and it would help, "therefore submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you."

There will be a few folks that think I sound crazier then you, but that's what I would do and maybe move if you can.
Possession is what came to mind for me as well especially when you heard your daughter speaking in a different voice. That is creepy and if you aren’t religious I would really start to think about reevaluating your spiritual life. Burning sage may help but I would have someone come in and bless the house. Call me crazy but I’ve had a lot of paranormal experiences including the house I grew up in and all over the country when I was a little younger and wild. I got my spirituality in order and cleaned up my act and have not experienced anything since. When I moved into my house I blessed it with Holy Water and said some positive things and prayed as I went around. It’s a really old house (150 years old) so I was a little skeptical at first but haven’t had any ill feelings or felt another presence and I am sensitive to that

Joseph2186

Lil-Rokslider
Im not a super believer but my wife insisted on us having our house sage smudged when we moved in. Allegedly wards off evil spirits.

Fowl Play

WKR
Make sure to take us on the full rollercoaster ride. Day by day posts with it getting progressively worse. Daughter crawling on the ceiling. Waking up with scratches on the face. Dog yelps in the night then is nowhere to be found. Then you call a priest who is scheduled to come the next day. Then… and this is the important part.

Completely ghost us. Never post again under this username. Let our imaginations run wild.

OP
B

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
Make sure to take us on the full rollercoaster ride. Day by day posts with it getting progressively worse. Daughter crawling on the ceiling. Waking up with scratches on the face. Dog yelps in the night then is nowhere to be found. Then you call a priest who is scheduled to come the next day. Then… and this is the important part.

Completely ghost us. Never post again under this username. Let our imaginations run wild.

If she ever crawls on the ceiling we will for sure be following the below advice (kidding of course):

Time to get rid of the kid. (Joke)

@Ratbeetle (I believe) had a thread awhile back on some strange occurrences. You might check it out.

That's enough strange shit for me to think something is going on. I have experienced some things I could not explain but no solid visuals.

OP
B

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
One other input that we can’t decide if it is or isn’t relevant to the story but quite a coincidence. GF wants me to add it and see what everyone else thinks:

House is in the country, no street lighting. Property directly across the street has multiple families living on it, one of which lives in an RV next to the house.

This RV had floodlights aimed directly at our house that ran every night for a year. Except they turned them off for the first time after the cops left from checking the area out when we called thinking someone was on the porch.

Which means they were at least awake when it happened.

Haven’t turned them back on since.

So right afterwards, my thought was that they may have been up to no good, their shadow is what busted them, and then they turned the light off so they could attempt it again.

Possibly they had creeped on the front porch, dodged the cameras if they jumped rail, and previously and our daughter had seen their silhouette, but at 3 couldn’t rationally comprehend/articulate what was going on.

Doesn’t explain all the other stuff (I.e. me personally seeing the boy, lights flickering, talking in different voices, dog seemingly following something walk, etc.), but possible the neighbors are responsible for some of the events?