Problems with Mtn ops order

whitingja

WKR
So I place my order for supplements and some apparel well over a week and a half ago and have yet to hear anything back about confirmation on my order being shipped. So I've tried to call and get no human being, get transferred to a voice box that then tells me that the messages are all full and then hangs up. Has anybody else had any problems getting their order and getting hold of anybody? And how long did it take to actually get your order after you placed it? Thanks

There's been a few threads pop up about ordering issues, there's a member on here (I think his name is Jordan?) that works for them. Try searching and seeing if you can find the thread, he usually responds and helps resolve any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
I had a problem last week and only received half of my order so far. They took funds right away. First time I've ever dealt with that. Usually my card isn't charged until shipping confirmation. I've been hearing nothing but complaints about placed orders. All the sponsored folks have theirs though I'm sure. Maybe they need to take care of customers first, not marketing.

OP
W

whitingja

WKR
Yeah, my card was charged right away. I've never had my card charged without some type of notice about when it's going to ship. Yeah, I'm sure all the sponsors have their crap. Sounds like this is kind of a trend. Not good for a company that so-called Prides themselves on customer service and is out there everywhere trying to advertise their products like on the gritty bowmen and such. I hope they don't ship only part of my order. When I ordered it said everything was in stock. Frustrating.

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
I typically get my shipments in 2 days. I've had 2 in the last month and both times I did not receive any tracking info until after it had already been delivered.

I've only had one issue in the past (received an incorrect product) and MTN OPS made it right and then some. I sent them an email about the error and received a timely response but this was about a year ago now. I'm confident they'll get you squared away.

I just placed an order late on the 3rd and got my shipment yesterday the 9th. So another good experience for me, but I can certainly understand if they do have some snags along the way. I mean they have really blown up in just a couple short years as a company so there are bound to be some growing pains. Yes, they are marketing experts but I think they are really trying to get the customer experience and satisfaction as their top priority.

To everyone that is experiencing issues with Mtn Ops shipping I want to be the first to apologize and work to make things right for you. Over the past couple of months we have grown out of our warehouse and have needed to move to a fulfillment center to properly take care of the increased demands in orders and increase the prompt delivery to our customers. In making this transition there have been some headaches for not only our customers but also here with our systems not communicating to each other properly. We are working on this on a hourly basis to get everything working properly and in so doing this we want you to truly feel that we appreciate your support and your business. Please feel free to send me an email [email protected] or a personal message here on rokslide so I can personally get you taken care of. We hope to have all of these issues resolved as soon as possible and back up to running at full speed. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me since our customer service is overloaded with calls and emails. Thank you again and keep conquering!

- Casey Harbertson
MTN OPS
President of Sales and Marketing

OP
W

whitingja

WKR
Problems been rectified. Casey is overnighting my stuff to me. Sounds like computer issues when switching things over. Understandable. Just glad they got me taken care of. Thanks.

ScoutFox

FNG
I have not had any issues ordering MTNOPS products. I'm glad to see they took care of you guys though.

Bulldawg

WKR
I have had recently an order take longer than usual but it is on its way now, but over the last year that hasn't been the norm, usually I order next day get shipping info three days later it's on my porch

Hunter6

WKR
Ordered today and got a shipping notification a few hours later. It is in the mail and should be here in three days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuke Man

WKR
Glad there's an explanation behind the long ship times over the last few weeks. I also had an order take 11 days to get to me. Plus someone I introduced MTN OPS to also had a long shipping time. I hope the transition is quick to your new shipping facility. Congrats on all the success also.

Anybody experience a change in product they're receiving? I received some Magnum protein powder that is like a super fine powder and has a more fake sweet vanilla flavor than the last 4 or 5 tubs I've ordered.

molon labe