Problems with Mtn ops order

SkinnyPete

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered on the 19th through the website, package was delivered today. Zero complaints. This is my first order of Mtn. Ops, very happy.

ChrisS

WKR
Same here, MTNOPs is killing it on the shipping. I ordered on the 19th and it was at my door on the 23rd. Which is great because I only had about 3/4 scoop of magnum left.

Last edited:

Slim Jim

WKR
They must of had a hic-up in their business when I ordered. They since have taken care of my order and shipped the next one promptly

Grundy53

WKR
Glad there's an explanation behind the long ship times over the last few weeks. I also had an order take 11 days to get to me. Plus someone I introduced MTN OPS to also had a long shipping time. I hope the transition is quick to your new shipping facility. Congrats on all the success also.
I had one order take almost 2 weeks. But every other shipment has been fairly fast.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Nuke Man

WKR
I was waiting to see if anyone else mentioned something about the taste/consistency. Yes! I knew it immediately after opening. I thought at first they were working on the mix - ability of the magnum. The texture and smell were off.

Last edited:
Thanks Nuke Man. Was beginning to think I was crazy. I'm ordering more today. Will let you know when it arrives and its "condition".

molon labe

I don't think it's a fluke fellas. Received another tub of Magnum and it's the same funky tasting super fine powder I had before. Nothing like the delicious Les fine Magnum I loved the past half dozen tubs. Looks like I'm gonna send it back and find another protein powder. This change in formula sucks.

molon labe

Im not trying to be insulting but if you are taking it for the flavor why not just go drink milk or eat some vanilla or chocolate ice-cream instead? I agree that it is a little chalky compared to others and the flavor isn't bursting (compared to others I don't think the flavor is bad either), but I think the formula they have put together is pretty money, getting protein as well as your BCAAs all in one go makes taste vs. performance acceptable for me personally.

No offense taken brother. I'm a lactose intolerant guy and milk tears me up. Those around pray to go nose blind after any milk or ice cream. It's funny and sad at the same time. Lol

Just making the statement that they must have changed the formula because the older texture and flavor was outstanding. Mixed well with water and didn't have any type of funky sweet taste to it. Something has changed and I'm not sure I can continue to use it in the new formula.

molon labe

Im not trying to be insulting but if you are taking it for the flavor why not just go drink milk or eat some vanilla or chocolate ice-cream instead? I agree that it is a little chalky compared to others and the flavor isn't bursting (compared to others I don't think the flavor is bad either), but I think the formula they have put together is pretty money, getting protein as well as your BCAAs all in one go makes taste vs. performance acceptable for me personally.

I think the change in the product is the issue. If I eat 10 tubs of rocky road ice cream and they are awesome, then the next 2 tubs I get taste like ass because they changed the product, I'd probably be unhappy as well.

I have not noticed a change in the ammo though as that's what I use. I'm a mix and pound guy so I don't really test for "taste"

ChrisS

WKR
I talked with Casey they changed the sweetener in the formula because people complained about foaming. Ill stick to my Ammo.
That'd do it. I noticed a change in flavor as well. I only use it to mix an AM post-workout smoothie. I blend it with berries, almond butter, and 1/2 a banana, so I've never noticed an issue with foaming. But I could tell the taste was off with the first one from the new tub.

Just did another MtnOps order last week (Wednesday night) and it just shipped this afternoon. Took 3.5 buisness days to ship. This isn't unacceptably slow, but I guess my expectations are kind of high as I am a little disappointed (I'm spoiled with Amazon Prime). I probably wouldn't have noticed, but I ran out of Enduro this weekend. I had waited till I was almost out in the hopes that some out of stock items would show up.