QUESTIONS FOR KIFARU - Podcast

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Roksliders -

I will be hitting a couple shows for the RokCast this winter. I'm reaching out for customer questions you'd like answered from companies.

If you have any questions for Kifaru please post them below. This IS NOT a discussion, please just post questions you'd like answered on the podcast. Thanks everyone!

Outlaw99

WKR
The lack of questions must account for everyone being thoroughly satisfied with their Kifaru setups! No complaints or wants is a good thing

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
No questions but a couple requests
X Pac duffle bags !
And puffy pants in any material other then that shiney Brown shit ! Please amd thanks

I feel like the new Stryker pack is one of the best all around packs ever made, the versatility is second to none, knocked it out of the park! Any chance of a larger model of the Stryker in the future?

I'll second the request for the LP Pants in camo.

Although I suspect that packs are where they make their money, not apparel....

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Do they plan on continuing to expand with clothing or keeping their focus on packs for the foreseeable future? I’m sure they’ve ran the cost benefit analysis of working to become more of a heavy player in the clothing market. Wondering if they plan to go in that direction?

Mitten32

WKR
Any plan for packs with a reckoning style full zip but off set slightly (similar to the muskeg) ?

ramses342

FNG
There are numerous videos/ and descriptions online of guys rigging up their frames to Osprey Poco baby carriers. I am curious about a few different things. What are their thoughts on this? Have they ever thought about making conversion kits, or dedicated carrier themselves?

92xj

WKR
Are there any plans or ideas in Bender's brain about a panel load option on one of their bigger packs with side pockets, like the hoodlum? Mountain warrior mates a hoodlum.

I've asked a few times to the point of most likely being annoying, but I don't want to give up hope.

stump06

WKR
I would like to know with the popularity of the Stryker being what it is, did they foresee that or did the sales surprise them? They hit a home run with it.

What’s the not so obvious differences between the 14’r, shape charge and hooligan? Can they all be used as a carry on bag? Do they all carry 30-40 pounds the same? What is in your opinion a good all around weekend camping,edc, day hunting bag. Imagine you only have a budget for 1 bag and the above are the things you plan on doing. Most of the time it will he used for motorcycle camping so mostly just for day hikes and day hunting in early/mid season.

Sadler

WKR
Ask if they are going to come out with a lightweight box stove anytime soon. And if they’ll make a 22” super lite frame to match up with the new 22 mag. Thanks!

Any plans for bathtub and bug net shelter designs for jackasses in the East coast that don't want EEE?

Any plans on converting current pack styles to X-Pac (ex woodsman), or do packs using X-Pac require separate designsas a consequence of the material properties? Example, could you make a 22/44 mag or Ma Deuce out of X-Pac, or would it rip apart when loaded?

Last edited:

rmk7483

FNG
Another limited run for OD Green coming anytime?!

Also, why was the Hellcat discontinued?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk