RBG dead at 87!

tdhanses

WKR
Prepare for every political a$$hat to reverse their course from 2016.
“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president,” McConnell in Feb 2016.

Let’s see if any of them have a shred of integrity.
Truthfully I do think they will wait, chances are good Trump will win.

RS3579

WKR
Prepare for every political a$$hat to reverse their course from 2016.
“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president,” McConnell in Feb 2016.

Let’s see if any of them have a shred of integrity.
My bet is NO!

Broomd

WKR
I mean, they told us what was right, right? So surely they won't try and nominate someone before the election?
You guys need to get the story straight, The GOP didn't confirm Merrick Garland because McConnell has always maintained that a lame duck President shouldn't nominate right before an election.
Trump is not a lame duck, he has a mandate with the Senate majority. Obama was a lame duck.

Sorry for the 'right-sided' commentary, Zig....
If you guys think the Marxists on the left, Schumer, Harris, Warren et al, wouldn't cram this through in the next month, you're on crack, respectfully. :)

Regardless, I agreed with nothing she did. She was a patriot that stuck to her values. I’m a huge fan of that quality. I need not agree with someone to accept she was an American Icon. God Speed RBG.
Now my personal opinion. Replace her ASAP with someone who thinks more like me.

I'd rather all of them stick to the constitution rather than their values.

Either way Trump decides to play it, this is a HUGE political win for him, make no mistake...the 2016 vacancy basically swung the election to him, and the Kavanaugh confirmation gave him a big bump in the polls as well. It will also suck a ton of oxygen away from the covid issue, which has been hurting him. Be interesting to see what occurs here....

Oregon

WKR
I'd rather all of them stick to the constitution rather than their values.

Sure. She has been doing it for a lifetime. I wish no ill will of anyone.I’ve had Liberals in my family I disagreed with 1000%.
She did what she thought was right in her mind. Kudos.
With that said, I sure hope MY PRESIDENT DJT appoints someone who thinks more like me.

How much do Murkowski and Collins value their seats. They are holding on by a thread. Those who voted for them will not appreciate it if they don't vote yea.