Received the Vaccine today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
My wife got her second shot (Moderna) yesterday, no symptoms with the first shot (slight sore arm), she was very nauseous last night, got a fever and bad chills- bad enough still this morning she called in sick, hoping for a improvement by morning.

I get my second Pfizer tomorrow afternoon, have a snowshoe trip planned leaving early Friday morning, so here's hoping my second was like my first :)

NDGuy

WKR
My wife got her second shot (Moderna) yesterday, no symptoms with the first shot (slight sore arm), she was very nauseous last night, got a fever and bad chills- bad enough still this morning she called in sick, hoping for a improvement by morning.

I get my second Pfizer tomorrow afternoon, have a snowshoe trip planned leaving early Friday morning, so here's hoping my second was like my first :)
Haha pack some Ibprofen I was achy today! I was able to relax on the couch with the kiddos today thankfully.

I thought they recommended taking tylenol instead of ibuprofen for some reason? Thats what the nurse that administered mine and several other people have told me

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
I thought they recommended taking tylenol instead of ibuprofen for some reason? Thats what the nurse that administered mine and several other people have told me
You are fine with either. Only advice right now is not to take it prior to getting the vaccine as it can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
1st dose of Pfizer I had a sore arm in the morning. Second dose, sore arm in the morning, fever and chills in the afternoon and worn out. the next day I was fine all day until 2:30pm when I had a lymph node in my neck swell, completely run down and chills again. The third day I was back to normal.

You are fine with either. Only advice right now is not to take it prior to getting the vaccine as it can reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine.
Yeah what I was told was not to take it until you start getting sore and achy, since you want to give your body the chance to react to the vaccine before you give it something that reduces inflammation and fever (which are immune responses)

WKR
Yesterday was definitely unpleasant. I had Pfizer dose #2 on Tuesday, and was very achey and fatigued all day yesterday. Woke up sweating quite a bit last night and have been feeling much better since then.

I had no symptoms other than a sore arm after dose #1.

Jdog

WKR
Easy pass for me...I’ll take my chances on living a healthy lifestyle. Nor am I in a high risk category.

This country needs a complete flip when it comes to health and personal responsibility.

Governments don’t have the ability to save anyone...but they’ve led this nation into believing that.

Gobbler36

WKR
Easy pass for me...I’ll take my chances on living a healthy lifestyle. Nor am I in a high risk category.

This country needs a complete flip when it comes to health and personal responsibility.

Governments don’t have the ability to save anyone...but they’ve led this nation into believing that.
Amen!

WKR
Vaccination and a healthy lifestyle are NOT mutually exclusive FYI. You can do both.

You can also be vaccinated as a result of individual analysis of the situation and not rely upon nor believe the government is responsible for your health.

Logical fallacies seem to be more contagious than any virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.