Reloading bench build

OP
IDShane

IDShane

WKR
I was just happy my wife gave me the room! I plan to get a large plastic floormat.

Harvey_NW

WKR
I plan to get a large plastic floormat.
That's what I did, helps from smashing carpet with a rolling office chair as well. Bench looks nice! Definitely level and anchor it as suggested. I'm sure you'll find yourself strategizing additional bench top in no time, seems like they're never big enough.

This is mine built out of rem tongue and groove cutoffs from my house build. Epoxy top works great if you want a little harder surface to bang on stuff.
20220205_171242.jpg

AKG

FNG
I spent the past couple of weekends building this in my hobby woodshop and I thought I would share it. I am starting to build the top section this weekend which I hope to incorporate some directional LED limps in the overhead. Now I just need to learn how to reload!View attachment 525022View attachment 525022View attachment 525023
Looks good and stout, maybe consider a shallow drawer with dividers or tackle box to store shell holders, pilots, and other assorted small parts that are easily lost in the deeper drawers of the cabinet next to your bench. I just recently built a new bench after a few years on a small rolling workbench with a top that was too lightweight and started to crack along my press bolt holes. I went with some deeper drawers on the new bench and will be adding some shallow drawers inside of the deep drawers.

OP
IDShane

IDShane

WKR
Well I finally got the top portion of my reloading bench build. There are a few touch ups that need to be done but fore the most part it is complete. Now I just have to learn how to reload!

Attachments

• Reloading bench top #1.jpg
    Reloading bench top #1.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Reloading bench top #2.jpg
    Reloading bench top #2.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Reloading bench top #3.jpg
    Reloading bench top #3.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 45