Rifle mounted tripod/bipod adapters

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I got all my parts back from the anodizer, have arca+pic, mini arca (1.7” long), 4” arca rail, and outdoorsmans +pic rails.

The mini arca rails are all in 7075 aluminum as I haven’t been able to get any scrap titanium for the Ti version. The aluminum ones are $40 shipped.

3D0FC916-A96B-4548-985E-B307239E3952.jpeg

6.5x284

WKR
I run these Spartan Precision rails that have the Spartan Bipod adapter up front with a picatiny behind, followed by a swivel stud. I'm sure it's a long shot but what I would LOVE is a Spartan adapter up front followed by an Outdoorsman Adapter followed by a swivel stud. That would allow me to shoot from my Tripod on my Outdoorsman head, or throw in the bipod up front. Would be a sweet setup. I could probably install an Outdoorsman adapter on the rail shown through the slot if I really gave it enough thought.

Attachments

• QDLong_1_1200x.jpg
    QDLong_1_1200x.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 50

khuber84

WKR
I run these Spartan Precision rails that have the Spartan Bipod adapter up front with a picatiny behind, followed by a swivel stud. I'm sure it's a long shot but what I would LOVE is a Spartan adapter up front followed by an Outdoorsman Adapter followed by a swivel stud. That would allow me to shoot from my Tripod on my Outdoorsman head, or throw in the bipod up front. Would be a sweet setup. I could probably install an Outdoorsman adapter on the rail shown through the slot if I really gave it enough thought.
Whaley Precision in Idaho actually makes those for Spartan in the UK. I'm not a fan the Spartan bipods, yeah they light and maybe good for 400y on in, but my shots can range out to 1k and further, not versatile nor stable enough. I have several of the OPs ti arca rails and they're great. I'm anxiously awaiting his pic rail offerings!

6.5x284

WKR
I really like the Spartan for anything hunting. I often don't shoot off a bipod so speed of installing it is paramount for me when I can. I have no issues shooting over 1k with it, and do it regularly. This was 3 shots at 1016 just last week on the Spartan on a 8 lb rifle including optics. Never had any stability issues from light to heavy rifles. My only complaint is the time required to change height adjustments, which doesn't effect me very often in real hunting scenarios. That Whaley Precision rail is engineered superbly. I put them on all my rifles that do any hunting duties. I run Atlas CAL bipods on all my match rifles however.

Sorry for the derail, OP looks to make great quality components.

IMG_8373.JPG

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just got some M lok fasteners in. They will work with any of my mounts, in order to make sure the bolt length is long enough I would need to know the thickness of the m lok area before ordering!

I know I've had a lot of people asking about m lok.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Finished my outdoorsman style mini adapter today. It’s super small! I only ran 5, and just have to verify fit in an outdoorsmans head. They are about 1” wide by 1.7” long. 1/4-20, 10-32, and m lok options.

85E11021-5CBD-4C04-BF7F-63AF9690F8B3.jpeg

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is the only photo I have of one of the outdoorsmans mounted. Right now I only have the outdoorsmans mini rails (1.7” OAL) in stock. C2B6E0C4-E1A6-4EFB-92BD-3C9E01BEFDC0.jpeg

This is the only photo I have of one of the outdoorsmans mounted. Right now I only have the outdoorsmans mini rails (1.7” OAL) in stock. View attachment 228567
Yes, I was interested in the mini rails. The one with no picatinny. I have picatinny bipod rails already installed on the forend of the rifles. I was looking to mount the mini between the picatinny rail and the magazine opening. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I need to make a lot more. Finally at a point that I can start running a lot more of these adaptors. Right now I only have the 4” arca and the mini outdoorsmans in stock!

I will take one of each please. PM/DM me paypal info so I can make payment and provide shipping info.

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
I sent you a PM, but thought I would ask here as well. Would there be a way to connect one of the mini adaptors to a QD plate for a tripod head? I currently have an outdoorsman bino adaptor connect to a QD plate

Attachments

• 20201113_111436.jpg
    20201113_111436.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 48
OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m out in the shop today making mini arca adapters finally! After that I will start running arca+pic adapters.

Also got my lathe delivered today! Just so happened to go right in front of the flag we already had on the wall. 2FA5C9EE-7707-4EAA-9F82-37265A2E7891.jpeg

nrh6.7

WKR
So this is probably a stupid question, but with the mini outdoorsmans adapters, how are you adjusting for cant? Can it only be done by adjusting the tripod legs? If so, doesn't it significantly slow down getting on target?

@LivetohuntID or anyone else...thanks