Rings for Weatherby? I’ve had it with Talley - EDIT, nope, not Talley

OP
Bluto

Bluto

WKR
Credit where due - Talley immediately responded this morning and are sending a new set of rings. Sending mine back and they are going to take a look.

RULOJOE

FNG
Credit where due - Talley immediately responded this morning and are sending a new set of rings. Sending mine back and they are going to take a look.
Bluto ,I'm a newbie , I want to talk to you in a PM but (I'm too new i guess ) I love your Style and Determination ! Question , I have a Similar problem with My 2 weatherby Mark V's with Magnum actions .. I Decided to Run Ep5 Arkens.. ( cost N Qualities + Repeatability) made my Mind up i! Anyway it has a Very Short Tube , & like only 2 inches on each end between turrets & Bell & eye piece 😪 for wide Halo Rings ! I am 95 % sure even if it mounts on the Rifles two individual 2 screw bases ( #85/#86 weaver? ) it Will have Zero adjustability for proper Eye relief . I dont see a way to do it without using a Talley Pic rail.. ( I Dont want Clearence between fingers , Brass Casings , chamber rail issues !!!!!!!!! It's a 30-378. The Huge cases are already a pain to load , i like to load from the top.it just woorks Better for me . I Know i can load through the Bottom trap door ,but I have had issues that way also . The BOLT won't always Pick up the cases ,too far rearward , sometimes tipped up , this is a long range deer hunting rifle. at times i don't have TIME to fumble with rechambering Rounds that won't load Properly. Have you came up with a better solution and / or is my problem different than yours was . I think it is. Ideas ? Thank you .