Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges!

OP
eldeuce

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Not going to go back and forth with you but I stand by my last statement. Every word.
Yes he had a choice to be there. I believe his motives were to help the community. As the facts presented suggest, that would be true.
Unlike those that were shot. Criminals who were drawn to Kenosha for no other reason than to continue to create chaos.
This is America, don't need a reason

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
If he has good counsel...
151202c035750aaf39eae75436ce2f5c.jpg

I think sandman’s lawyers might be willing to help out…

ODB

WKR
It's a meme, but ..
2b83422deb5c9e838b544afbc8f2569e.jpg

Dig it

I love hearing morons on TV exaggerating the “HE DROVE ACROSS STATE LINES!!!” Bullshit as if a state line were Checkpoint Charlie or a DMZ. It really is unreal how utterly stupid people on television are.

And also, what’s with their obsession with borders all the sudden? ;-)

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Let it be seen by all here, justice was served by 12 regular citizens! This was done while powerful politicians and powerful media tried desperately (once again) to pervert our system which they employ upon us citizens as a way to keep their power and control your actions in life.
When YOU have a chance to do the right thing, I strongly encourage you to stand up and do so. It will take us all to save our Nation. We The People!

Flyjunky

WKR
Dig it

I love hearing morons on TV exaggerating the “HE DROVE ACROSS STATE LINES!!!” Bullshit as if a state line were Checkpoint Charlie or a DMZ. It really is unreal how utterly stupid people on television are.

And also, what’s with their obsession with borders all the sudden? ;-)
Also, it's interesting that nobody is talking about how a felon was in possession of a handgun. Kind of like Hunter Biden, if it's a firearm offense by the left...doesn't matter.

mcr-85

WKR
Also, it's interesting that nobody is talking about how a felon was in possession of a handgun. Kind of like Hunter Biden, if it's a firearm offense by the left...doesn't matter.
That two faced prosecutor prick tried to down play these criminals actions while trying to stick Kyle.

You know that if they were defendants he was prosecuting instead of "victims" he'd be singing a different tune.

Two faced pile of shit.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
What’s wrong with memes?
Plenty of ways to communicate your point without them.
Problem is they are a lazy way to click and paste a generic theme without having to communicate your own thought process. Besides they always quickly spiral into a downward trend of what's acceptable on Rokslide.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Flyjunky

WKR
Don Lemon stating Rittenhouses tears were "crocodile" tears.....this coming from the guy who cries over an election....how hilarious. What a pos