RokStok

DLOsoft

FNG
I have a few questions on the stock I was hoping to get feedback on:

Will the stock come with an option for an integrated picattiny rail for a bipod?

What will be the material and expected weight of the stock?

Will the stock be drop in ready for remington 700 clones or will bedding be required?

kickemall

WKR
This isn’t a knock on anyone’s preferences but for me, I don’t care what color, whether or not its branded, what forearm it has or if I can’t get a cleaning rod through it. I care about function and price so if its good enough for the three guys designing it, who have taken lots of input, its good enough for me.

CorbLand

WKR
This isn’t a knock on anyone’s preferences but for me, I don’t care what color, whether or not its branded, what forearm it has or if I can’t get a cleaning rod through it. I care about function and price so if its good enough for the three guys designing it, who have taken lots of input, its good enough for me.
Is this Forms burner account?

The entire point of this stock is caring about function.

No shit people are going to move on to how it looks, if they didn’t care about function they wouldn’t be on this thread

I have a few questions on the stock I was hoping to get feedback on:

Will the stock come with an option for an integrated picattiny rail for a bipod?

What will be the material and expected weight of the stock?

Will the stock be drop in ready for remington 700 clones or will bedding be required?
These are all answered in the thread fyi

4th_point

WKR
I’m tired of flipping through pages. Is there a pic of the entire stock, latest version? Has a weight been established?

I'd like to see a picture and estimated weight as well.

Ideally with comparison to the new Allterra shown in the screenshot below. Not much info on the Allterra perhaps.

Thanks!

1701584041597.png

A good tool is if you are in this thread yu goto the search bar, click on that and change it from "everywhere" to "this thread" and type in what phrase you are looking for like "oz" or "weighs" or even search by user like Ryan or um or stockys form and you can see all their posts in this thread. It's super helpful in the bullet threads as I will search the thread just for the bullet posts im interested in (eg. 73 eldm)

I think weight stockys said they were trying to stay arond 26 oz

Last edited:

ID_Matt

WKR
A good tool is if you are in this thread yu goto the search bar, click on that and change it from "everywhere" to "this thread" and typevin what you are loking for like oz or weighs or even search by user like Ryan or um or stockys form and you can see all their posts in this thread. It's super helpful in the bullet threads as I will search the thread just for the bullet posts im interested in (eg. 73 eldm)

I think weight stockys said they were trying to stay arond 26 oz
Awesome information. I figured there was a way to do this but didn't know until you mentioned. Thank you.

Alder_

Lil-Rokslider
This has been a funny social exercise to watch unfold.
There have maybe been a handful of people that have talked about stock issues over the years. Now it's like nobody can go kill an elk or sheep without the Rokstok due to the FUNCTIONALITY.
Bunch of terd burglers acting like they're experts and their stocks haven't worked for them all because of a few posts on Rokslide.

Harvey_NW

WKR
There have maybe been a handful of people that have talked about stock issues over the years. Now it's like nobody can go kill an elk or sheep without the Rokstok due to the FUNCTIONALITY.
Bunch of terd burglers acting like they're experts and their stocks haven't worked for them all because of a few posts on Rokslide.
Never an issue until someone calls you out to lay down and prove it.

twall13

WKR
I was recently thinking about how much things change as time passes by. For example, back in my early teenage years my main mode of transportation was a BMX bike. It got me around and did the job I needed it to and I loved the freedom it gave me back then. I used it successfully for years and put hundreds of miles on it. Does that mean that I'd still prefer that over the truck I drive now? Not a chance. I wouldn't trade my now 6 year old mountain bike for that old BMX bike today either. Just because something worked for me in the past doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer something "better" now. My circumstances have changed, I can afford different things, technology has improved, etc. It's the same thing with my old pump shotgun. I can still kill any bird I need to with it, but I have more expensive shotguns that don't kill the birds any more dead, I just enjoy shooting them more. I don't think anyone is saying they need the Rokstock or they'll never kill anything again, but that also doesn't mean it can't improve the shooting experience for them.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Haha! No! It’s all part of the plan. We will have a RokStok education thread real soon.
Make sure you spell it out really clearly and do so slowly. I got that same Idaho education that you did.
Still trying to figure why people say there are 26 letters in the alphabet.

I actually can’t kill a sheep without a tag, give me a tag and I don’t care about the stock. As for the rokstock, I am in need of a stock, and I’m excited about the rok, I think it will be excellent, designed by the right people, and this particular rifle I want to keep light

What’s not to like about a well designed, lightweight tikka stock at a good price point?

duffman

FNG
I'd like to see a picture and estimated weight as well.

Ideally with comparison to the new Allterra shown in the screenshot below. Not much info on the Allterra perhaps.

Thanks!

View attachment 638257
Is this an accurate representation of the comb? In the picture where the printed version is being shouldered, the comb looked much more dramatically over bore?

gabenzeke

WKR
Is this an accurate representation of the comb? In the picture where the printed version is being shouldered, the comb looked much more dramatically over bore?
That's a knock off of the nimrod made by a different company. Not the rokstock

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
I have not heard a single person say they were stopping hunting until they got a Rokstock. If you don’t like the stock, don’t buy one… Crisis averted. You’re welcome. And it’s “turd burglar”.