RokStok

kickemall

WKR
So, am I reading this right from UM on pg. 68 that bare carbon will be $50 less than anything else you order including single color or the branded version?

Color options will look like this:

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.

So, am I reading this right from UM on pg. 68 that bare carbon will be $50 less than anything else you order including single color or the branded version?

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.
That’s how I’m interpreting it. 50 less for bare carbon. Single color or branded tear pattern are included as standard. (same price tier).

Bare Carbon, save $50

The tear pattern with Rokstok logo can be requested free of charge. Be sure to include 2 colors you'd like.
My interpretation of ^ was that it was the same price as the bare carbon stock ($495) and that seemed more reasonable to me when i figured it was a dip or some easier process before @BjornF16 pointed out that the pattern is cerakote. So now I don't know how to interpret that.

@Unknown Munitions - is tear pattern with the rokstok logo free of upcharge from the bare carbon? Free of charge from one color? Free of charge from 2 colors?

Last edited:
Does the Spartan/Pic front rail have a place to attach a sling or would I need a sling stud as well (in front or behind)?
Thats what flush cups are for but if you want to use a traditional sling swivel it looks like the rail has a hole for it.

le-tikka-6-jpg.641709

Okay. Thanks!

What are peoples thought on the scallop option. I assume this is on the front end of the stock, on the sides, and make it easier to hold. Or am I way off?

My interpretation of ^ was that it was the same price as the bare carbon stock ($495) and that seemed more reasonable to me when i figured it was a dip or some easier process before @BjornF16 pointed out that the pattern is cerakote. So now I don't know how to interpret that.

@Unknown Munitions - is tear pattern with the rokstok logo free of upcharge from the bare carbon? Free of charge from one color? Free of charge from 2 colors?
I read it as teard drop/single color cerkote( 545 standard)
bare carbon 495 (less 50)

I have one question about the stock forend. How does it tapper at the rail? Will the arca stick out past the sides of the stock?

Another question for the group that has carried rifles with qd cups on the side. I mainly hunt whitetail in the Midwest we walk woods and need the rifle ready very quickly. Has the qd cups slowed you down? Is it different to quickly shoulder the rifle? The only time I shoot with a rear bag is at the range. I am debating whether or not to have a sling stud added.

ebrownw2

FNG
Man. This thread is some initiation into the culture of this forum. I dont even own a Tikka (yet) but I want a Rokstok.