RokStok

I feel like this is a good time to remind everyone of this thread

hopefully we will fill it with rokstoks next year

Last edited:

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
UPDATE 12/20/2023

I'll start again by saying I haven't read the last few pages yet, but I will today and answer any questions there.

We tested the last stock print on several people last week and decided on some slight changes. Those changes have been implemented and printed and the new print is currently on its way to @Formidilosus and he should have it tomorrow for final approval. Thank you @Stockys for being so willing to indulge our need for the stock to be perfect down to the tenth of an inch.

If he is finally satisfied with it, we will initiate the pre sale asap.

Below is the drawing displaying the texture panels for some further info not posted before.

Rokstok textured panels.jpg

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So, am I reading this right from UM on pg. 68 that bare carbon will be $50 less than anything else you order including single color or the branded version?

Color options will look like this:

Bare Carbon, save $50

Single color, included, you will need to input this color manually so do your homework before the pre sale. You can just write FDE or something like that and we know what to do, otherwise research your desired H-Series Cerakote color beforehand so you don't miss out. Make sure the code starts with H.
All stocks come carbon so if I don't have to paint it then it's cheaper.