RokStok

TheCougar

WKR
I ordered one…. H-261 or Rokstok Tear w/o Logo, Dead Cat Contour, ARCA/pic. I didn’t see an option to add a magwell ARCA rail, which I know they mentioned recently. I put it in the notes.

I am on the fence about a second. I need another stock, but I’m Wondering if I should get this one in hand and try it out before dropping coin on another.

TheCougar

WKR
Kinda where I’m at…does a .223 really need this stock?
Right now I’m sitting on a stock. 223 and 6.5. I also have a 7mm in a B&C sporter. I’m not sure where everything will end up, but I’ll need at least one more stock. The second stock will be another Rokstock or Manners or Alterra, maybe. Tough to say if this will be the stock to end all stocks…

I must be a little bit special, can’t figure out how to edit comments on the order. Guess I’ll call or email tomorrow

85zero17

FNG
Can we get a picture of the actual gold carbon weave, the sample swatch looks like a bit of an orange

Thnx

TheCougar

WKR
I must be a little bit special, can’t figure out how to edit comments on the order. Guess I’ll call or email tomorrow
Go all the way to the payment screen, to the last possible step before you hit the payment button. On that screen there is a comments box. I almost missed it, because it blends in - but it’s there.

wyogoat

WKR
Go all the way to the payment screen, to the last possible step before you hit the payment button. On that screen there is a comments box. I almost missed it, because it blends in - but it’s there.
I missed it. I’ll be one of the dorks they get an email from…probably missed in my excitement at beating the other cutthroats saying they were ordering 7 at a time.

khuber84

WKR
Well my order is placed for a Tikka with a 3b barrel. Gonna be a 22" 25prc. Going with sponge 3 color of ODG and Burnt Bronze and FDE sponge, like manners high plains. I'll have to let them know, as I missed that on the order form.