RokStok

Odd1out

FNG
I’m sure these design concepts will continue to catch on with other manufacturers. That said, that alterra looked chunky AF for a hunting stock and the fore end on that gunwerks looks like a lousy idea. I think gunwerks has some of the best product ideas in the industry but it seems they’ve let some turds out recently with the bipod failing at high rates and the nexus having a safety that barely functions.
How has the bi pod been failing?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
How has the bi pod been failing?

Odd1out

FNG
Thx

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I'm not expecting to see mine until sometime in June.
I placed my order within a couple hours of the sale going live and went with the rokslide special pattern and tikka inlet, so I'm optimistic that it's the first run of stocks... 🤞 but knowing my luck it will probably be the last run.

I asked about lead times a couple pages ago before Form's latest post and was meme'd, so I was trying to be more helpful to other people asking.

Sled

WKR
I placed my order within a couple hours of the sale going live and went with the rokslide special pattern and tikka inlet, so I'm optimistic that it's the first run of stocks... 🤞 but knowing my luck it will probably be the last run.

I asked about lead times a couple pages ago before Form's latest post and was meme'd, so I was trying to be more helpful to other people asking.

I went back and forth on the tear pattern but opted for bare carbon because there wasn't much info available. I'd love to see a single color with shading in the tear pattern that's already on a stock. Maybe my next one can be that way.

robtattoo

WKR

Me too, but pain carbon. I have a paint scheme in mind that I'd like to do myself.

I asked about lead times a couple pages ago before Form's latest post and was meme'd

giphy.gif

thrashero

FNG
Will the length of pull spacers be removable? My assumption is that they screw on between the stock and the butt pad but I just want to make sure.

Sled

WKR
Will the length of pull spacers be removable? My assumption is that they screw on between the stock and the butt pad but I just want to make sure.

That's my understanding. Unless you specify you get the full rack which seems to be 14.5", correct?

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
It’s just waiting on the die/insert for the texturing. The design is done.

No doubt there will be plenty of people that don’t like it without ever shooting it, but the stock does what it is supposed to. I doubt there is a hunting stock on the market now that has had more live rounds fired in testing specially for shootability in the field, before being released than the RokStok.

I went back and forth on the tear pattern but opted for bare carbon because there wasn't much info available. I'd love to see a single color with shading in the tear pattern that's already on a stock. Maybe my next one can be that way.
I see that the website says you can get "any pattern" is there a page showing all the patterns or can I just tell them a camo pattern I like (thinking Skre Solace)?