RokStok

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I believe the goal the entire time has been, fill orders within 90 days of the molds being completed. I'm hopeful for late April - early May.

Either way, the wait will be worth it.

Sadler

WKR
I dropped off a barrel in October for one of their tikka builds with the rokstok. I was told I was third in line for a tikka rokstok build and based on a recent conversation I’m thinking it should be done by the end of the month.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
I dropped off a barrel in October for one of their tikka builds with the rokstok. I was told I was third in line for a tikka rokstok build and based on a recent conversation I’m thinking it should be done by the end of the month.
Please share pictures when you get it in hand. I have a Tikka/Rokstock build on order also.

Dobermann

WKR
It seems like a popular request here.

@Unknown Munitions — whatcha think?
What use case are you seeing here ... a Spartan bipod and a ... *what* as the Arca bipod? And what's the use-case difference?

(Genuine question, as I can see Spartan Javelin, Tier One Evolution (Gen 1; pic only available), and TBAC (Arca) as each having strong 'pros'. But curious as to what Arca options people seeing as a genuine field bipod other than the TBAC. FWIW, my experience with a Ckyepod was that it had some serious QC issues, despite so many comp guys running them.)

ljalberta

WKR
What use case are you seeing here ... a Spartan bipod and a ... *what* as the Arca bipod? And what's the use-case difference?

(Genuine question, as I can see Spartan Javelin, Tier One Evolution (Gen 1; pic only available), and TBAC (Arca) as each having strong 'pros'. But curious as to what Arca options people seeing as a genuine field bipod other than the TBAC. FWIW, my experience with a Ckyepod was that it had some serious QC issues, despite so many comp guys running them.)
Spartan, and then the option for a Ckyepod, or tripod attachment. Could be other bipods purchased in the future and for cross compatibility with my other guns I would want Arca.

atmat

WKR

Spartan, and then the option for a Ckyepod, or tripod attachment. Could be other bipods purchased in the future and for cross compatibility with my other guns I would want Arca.
^^ what he said. I wouldn’t anticipate using a tripod often. But if I’ve got the metal up front anyway, I’m more likely to use it than a pic rail.

I have 3 bipod types, Spartan, Harris (with RRS clamp for arca/pic), and atlas CAL (with RRS clamp for arca/pic). Next one will likely be a ckye pod (with arca). I see no reason for pic anything because the clamps on my tripods/bipods for both are faster to put on ARCA. I really dont see a reason for both ARCA and Pic on a front of the stock rail but i can see how some guys might have arca tripods and pic bipods. Thus the arca/spartan would make most sense for me on a rokstok. I ordered the pic/spartan with my stock as it was the best choice available for me.

The one pic bipod that might get me is the gunwerks one if they bring a gen 2 model to market that is reliable. As ahead they are on some things, they seem to want to stick with Pic bipods and MOA.

Last edited:

6.5x284

WKR

Same for me. Spartan as a bipod and then tripod with the Arca on steep, tall, or unique angled shots.

Spartan makes the Arca adapter for your tripod but I’m always worried I’ll lose that thing in my pack lid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen it mentioned but is there a different mold for the m700 rokstoks? Do they have the same grip to trigger interface as the tikkas?

BAKPAKR

WKR
I am still on the fence. If there was a 1” pad option on the RokStok, instead of a 1/2” pad and spacer, I would already have one ordered. The 1/4” lower heel on the rumored RokStok Lite has me pretty interested, too.

atmat

WKR
I am still on the fence. If there was a 1” pad option on the RokStok, instead of a 1/2” pad and spacer, I would already have one ordered. The 1/4” lower heel on the rumored RokStok Lite has me pretty interested, too.
What do you shoot? I have the Stocky’s normal VG, and the 1/2” pad is a non-issue. But my biggest recoiling cartridge is 6creed right now.

Lawnboi

WKR

I can see the benefit of arca/Spartan. I could see another Spartan bipod in my future. I also have access to ckye, Tbac and atlas all with rrs arca mounts.

Personally I see picatinny as a bipod mount as a legacy product that can go away.

JDBAK

Lil-Rokslider
I can see the benefit of arca/Spartan. I could see another Spartan bipod in my future. I also have access to ckye, Tbac and atlas all with rrs arca mounts.

Personally I see picatinny as a bipod mount as a legacy product that can go away.
I’m with you on that. I’d like to have pic on there only to dabble with PRS comps.

Any reason why the pic/Arca couldn’t be swapped later for Arca/spartan?

Gonewest

WKR
I’m with you on that. I’d like to have pic on there only to dabble with PRS comps.

You would just need to bore a hole for the Spartan part to inset in the stock.

atmat

WKR

I haven’t seen how they mount it, but my guess is they’ll epoxy the screw/nut once mounted? That would make casually switching a challenge.