Sako 90 adventure

Castmaster

Lil-Rokslider
The Sako 90 adventure has really caught my eye and looks like it has a ton of great features. Does anyone own one or have any experience with one? In the 2500ish price range it looks like an awesome option.

Nhenry

Lil-Rokslider
They reused the stock from the 85 Finnlight II. Assuming it’s the same barrel with just the action replaced, you’re looking at a fantastic rifle.

My best friend has a Finnlight II in 308 and it’s one of the most accurate rifles I’ve ever shot. I wouldn’t shy away from the 90.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
The 90 looks really nice. They are very new, so good luck talking to someone with much experience. Sako makes very nice rifles. The integrated pic rail and the double plunger ejectors fix my two complaints with my Sako 85. I don't need one, and will not be buying one, but I want one.

The 90 looks really nice. They are very new, so good luck talking to someone with much experience. Sako makes very nice rifles. The integrated pic rail and the double plunger ejectors fix my two complaints with my Sako 85. I don't need one, and will not be buying one, but I want one.
Agree on all points. I love my Sako’s, but scope mounting options suck! Near rail is the best for the 85’s, but the 90’s fix this altogether.

fwafwow

WKR
The 90 looks really nice. They are very new, so good luck talking to someone with much experience. Sako makes very nice rifles. The integrated pic rail and the double plunger ejectors fix my two complaints with my Sako 85. I don't need one, and I keep telling myself I will not be buying one, but I want one. And it is only a matter of time before I capitulate and buy one. I will report back to the group with my experience.
FIFY

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
It is your job to check in periodically and make sure I have not bought one in secrete. With the factory twist rates, the 6.5 CM or 243 Win would be my choices. If they make one in 6 CM...

I wonder what integrated means when it comes to the rail. I could have swore another one of their rifle models was phrased that way but in reality it's just epoxied on as opposed to being actually integral to the receiver.

OP
Castmaster

Castmaster

Lil-Rokslider
You guys are really tempting to buy one now lol… since it comes threaded I wonder if they have a muzzle brake to match the barrel profile.