Scent lock vs kuiu and sitka

I'm new to the site by the way I'm 35 live in Washington state and been archery hunting since I was 8 years old and I love to hunt anything with a bow

is kuiu and Sitka far superior to scrntlock and scent blocker to justify the price...

Two different markets. Scentlok makes some pretty good clothes but they target for the most part the whitetail stand hunter and thus their clothes are going to be heavier which makes them in general a poor choice for someone that is going to live out of a backpack for an elk, mule deer or sheep hunt. Ounces make pounds and pounds make pain when you are carrying it for 5-12 miles a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grab a couple of Kuiu or Sitka item off of the classifieds down at the bottom of the list of forums. You can find some very reasonable deals on used clothing ("wore once around the house, etc") and see what fits you the best and go from there. You probably won't be buying anymore scent lock clothing if you do.

Yeah buy used to try some out.
I recently purchased a fanatic jacket used and got a pair of sitka bibs on a post christmas sale as “returned/tried on” and got them for over 200 dollars and 130 dollars off retail. I wore them all weekend and had all kinds of deer around me. Saturday am was 22 degrees and i had my kuiu ouffy pants under the bibs and they kept me warm and were nice and quiet in the stand. Uts good gear esp when you pay less than retail...

Back