Searching for weatherby 307

ljolsen

FNG
I am itching to get my hand on one of the new weatherby 307s chamberd in 7mm PRC. But they are sold out everywhere. I also want one before may for bear season. Does anyone have any ideas on sites or stores too look at. I might settle for one in 300 win mag.

grfox92

WKR
I am itching to get my hand on one of the new weatherby 307s chamberd in 7mm PRC. But they are sold out everywhere. I also want one before may for bear season. Does anyone have any ideas on sites or stores too look at. I might settle for one in 300 win mag.
Telling us where you live would be a tremendous help.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
ljolsen

ljolsen

FNG
Sorry about that north central idaho, about an hour south of lewiston.

grfox92

WKR
Scheels in Billings had multiples of every flavor a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
ljolsen

ljolsen

FNG
There’s one on gun broker 1190 right now
Thank ya I'm about to place an order on that one. One more question I've never but a gun online before, do I need to notify the ffl dealer that I'm sending it to before hand or can I just put their info in.

Unckebob

WKR
I handled one of their rifles at the Dallas Safari Club meeting in Dallas. It felt just like any other M700 I have handled. No better, no worse.

Notably, neither of their reps could tell me if their builder's action could take prefi barrels. They said to call corporate. I won't bother.

Thank ya I'm about to place an order on that one. One more question I've never but a gun online before, do I need to notify the ffl dealer that I'm sending it to before hand or can I just put their info in.

I usually just give my FFL a call to let them know that an FFL request will be coming for an auction I just won. They handle it from there.