Security Lanyard/Show Neck Lanyard

TheCougar

WKR
I’ve got to wear sweet badges for my job. I was looking for something hunting related - maybe one that someone has leftover from SHOT show or something? Maybe even a Rokslide lanyard @Ryan Avery ? Or possibly some of you guys that go to the big industry shows might have one leftover from a manufacturer? It beats wearing a black one. Maybe @Billy Goat can make me a ROAL SUCK IT lanyard.

Sounds like an opportunity for a Verde or Optifade pattern, synthetic of course, with Gore-Tex and a DWR finish!

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
I have a kryptek western hunt expo one ony desk I think I can send. It's got pen pockets and business card pockets if I remember right.
I would wear my old squadron lanyards, but guys give you crap for that...

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
I have a kryptek western hunt expo one ony desk I think I can send. It's got pen pockets and business card pockets if I remember right.
can you shoot me a picture of it? It sounds pretty big and I’m looking for something low profile.

Ucsdryder

WKR
If you don't make you're own out of already used OD 550 cord.

Do you even hunt? Are you even ultralight?
I have some paracord on my ultra ultra light knife. I cut the knife in half to save weight. It’s soaked in blood and smells like ass. You’re welcome to it if you’d like. Everyone will know you’re a true operator and everything you do is EPIC if you rock it around your neck.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
I have some paracord on my ultra ultra light knife. I cut the knife in half to save weight. It’s soaked in blood and smells like ass. You’re welcome to it if you’d like. Everyone will know you’re a true operator and everything you do is EPIC if you rock it around your neck.
Short of a fresh elk coinpurse dangling from my neck, there is nothing with more street cred than a Rokslide ROAL lanyard.

How's that knife soaked in blood?

I thought you just effed opportunities, aside from turkeys.

Someone been holding out on us.