Slick Trick broadhead problem...

TheTone

WKR
Anyone know if new replacement blades have the same issue with older ferrules? I’ve got some older magnums that I’d like to get new blades for but not if they will have the gap issue

Fullfan

WKR
Called the customer service number, was told ya so nothing we can do for you. First email went unanswered.
Second email received a response stating, in 2020 the ferrules have been redesigned. But they should still tighten against the arrow.

Here is a picture of my standard SS ST. There is no gap. Bought these last year on a sale. I don’t own other variants. I have a mix of 100 and 125 standards and magnums, and while I haven’t opened them all and tested them, I was encouraged by this finding. Anyone know if the heads in question were manufactured outside of USA? I have a pack of unopened standard 100’s just purchased last month and it says made in USA. However I purchased some replacement blades and they say made in China. I have heard/read that some of their heads are not all manufactured in the USA and wonder if this is a factor?IMG_7538.jpeg

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought 2 packs of the Viper SS. It look like straight from the package, only 2 of the 6 don't have a gap issue. I'm going to fiddle with some O-rings off of some other broadheads, but I can't see myself being confident with them in my quiver, w that kind of gap.