Slumberjack vs Eberlestock Budget Packs

Jpeezer

FNG
I have 2 Eberlestock packs. A Just One, and a Team Elk. I really like the innovative designs, yet as others have said, they're a bit heavy. I love the rifle scabbards and bow carrying ability.

I've not packed either one more than 70 lbs so can't speak to long term durability under super heavy weight. Great packs if you pick them up used. They can be had on eBay pretty regularly.

I like them pretty good.

Nitrous24

FNG
I have a Eberlestock Mainframe that I run with batwings, exo moutain gear lid and the eberlestock butt bucket for the daypack mode, and I throw in the eberlestock dry bag for my main camp stuff. It also has the larger hip belt for better loads. I replaced the stock compresion straps for longer ones and the lid is step up to be floating so when you have something tall on it your lid is still usable. The pictures are the compressed down version (day pack mode) and me running around my backyard with my little girl with a full load out getting ready for a back county hunt. if you would be interested I am thinking about selling the whole setup.

Attachments

• Pack01.jpg
    Pack01.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Pack02.jpg
    Pack02.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Pack03.jpg
    Pack03.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 26
I have a eberlestock just 1 that I have used to pack out many deer and was always in discomfort. I love the way the pack is set up and I can organize everything in it very well...... it just doesn’t have any load lifters so with 60 pounds it always digs in my neck and shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk