Small pot/kettle

Picked up my MSR Windpro II last night, but can't decide on a pot.
Need something to boil water for Mountain House and make coffee-Basically boil water for myself. I'd like enough capacity to make 12-16 oz of coffee. Not sure what Mountain House requires generally.

Thanks!

Hungarydog

Lil-Rokslider
Most mountain house use 2 cups (16oz). Just got back from a trip that I used an olicamp xts on. First trip with this pot and I liked it a lot. May be a little bigger than you're looking for but it does hold an 8oz canister inside.

I have the oli camp xts also. Holds my stove, fuel can, spork, lighter, and a handful of starbucks via + has a handy lid. I use it to drink my coffee from as well. Great little pot. I had to cut some small notches out of the heat exchange to fit my stove supports in. But now it sits in there and is very stable.

Lawnboi

WKR
I use an msr Titan kettle when using a canister stove.

The medium size canisters nest perfectly in it.

Only thing I don't like about it is there are no measuring marks. So I dremeled in my own. Thing has held up great, been beating it for a long time

Ramshead

Lil-Rokslider
The Toaks Light 650 Titainum Pot only weighs 2.8 oz yet has a 22 ounce capacity. Plenty capacity for a Mtn House but would require a 2nd boil for coffee. The pot has a handle that makes it suitable for dual use as a coffee cup, saving you more weight.

You pay an efficiency price for going with a titanium cup/pot, so be aware of that. One 4oz fuel can might only get you 5 days or so. Go to an aluminum cup/pot, especially one like the Oilcamp and you might get 7 days on one 4oz can. Be sure you're balancing and weight savings with fuel in mind.

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
Mors pots are fantastic and they also come in a 1.1L. Too big for a solo but work well for a group.

I also have the MSR Titan Kettle and I really like it. You can fit an 8oz canister inside or a MSR Pocket Rocket. The spot welds on the Titan Kettle handle also line up pretty close with 1 cup marks. I like the fact that the lid fits tight as well.

I have the oli camp xts also. Holds my stove, fuel can, spork, lighter, and a handful of starbucks via + has a handy lid. I use it to drink my coffee from as well. Great little pot. I had to cut some small notches out of the heat exchange to fit my stove supports in. But now it sits in there and is very stable.
i just got my oli camp xts and was thinking of doing the same to make it kind of "nest" onto my msr micro rocket, hoping it might help keep from sliding on less than even surfaces.
you mind posting a picture if its not too much of a hassle?